• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mario Party Game Night! (JOIN NOW!, PLAYING ASAP!)

Okay guys. I set this up last time, and never got to successfully play! The board is still in my town collecting dust! I'll gladly play tomorrow if anyone would like to join! Check out the first page if you haven't been here before, although I did edit the rules, and the link is below.

I edited the rules a bit, so anyone who is interested, please read up! Also if you don't want to read every mini game description, it's fine if we play, and after I announce the game that will be played, i'll give you a minute to go and read it. When we play keep up the rules page for access :)

RULES: http://i.imgur.com/1fM7ULP.jpg

As for the entry fee, it doesn't really matter to me, but it's necessary so we can have good prizes at the end!

Do you want to help? If you do, I really need pitfalls. Not a crazy amount, but I need some pitfalls, I have 0.

Coming in costume is a must!

If you want to join just post below. It's first come first served, but if you're not online at the time, then it can't be helped.

The first game will be a 10 round game. I'll see how that goes and change the map or rules accordingly.

Oh My Gosh, I would love to play. Kind of a fun way to celebrate my birthday! Sad thing is, I don't have a wetsuit (Know a place I kind find one really fast?). Also, I'll have to play late since I have A TON of plans tomorrow.;)

Happy birthday!! You can always get one from the island, but if you like I can lend you mine for the game :)

What time would you be able to play?

Great :) We just need 2 more people to be able to play a game soon.

@JonDoesAThing, i'll play again when you're available ^^

Wow that's 3 people! If you guys can play tonight we could get this game going :)

If anyone else wants to play please post. If someone isn't available the next poster will take their spot.

Last edited:
Back