• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mario Party Game Night! (JOIN NOW!, PLAYING ASAP!)

Ahhh I forgot i have plans today! Wont be able to ;-;

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Long time no see. Been a while since i've played Animal Crossing but of course i'm ridiculously excited for Animal Crossing New Horizons- and thinking about everything I want to do! One of those things is to bring this Mario Party game to New Horizons! Would anyone be interested in that? If so I can have a section of my town dedicated to the game just like I did in New Leaf.

This would be so much better on Switch!

-New Horizons supports 8 player multiplayer, so now we can have larger games with more people!
-New Horizons has voice chat- so it will be sooooooooo much easier to communicate with everyone.
-The new path feature will make the board impossible to destroy!
-So many new options for mini games!
Please let me know if you're interested, and if so I can host it here as well as on the bell tree forums.

If this would interest you guys please let me know :) If I see a lot of people that would be interesting, i'll do it!

Last edited:
Hey guys, the official website is out for Animal Crossing Mario Party. Check it out. We have a Discord if you'd like to join and also a twitter you can follow for updates of when i'm hosting :)

Back