• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mario Party Game Night! (JOIN NOW!, PLAYING ASAP!)

I'm so sorry to keep you both waiting. :( Trying some troubleshooting steps now, hopefully it works.

We keep getting a Nintendo error message saying "unable to connect to partner's device". We tried following some troubleshooting steps but we're not tech geniuses LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NessSuccess, you have the most recent software update, right? (I think it came out a few days ago).

We keep getting a Nintendo error message saying "unable to connect to partner's device". We tried following some troubleshooting steps but we're not tech geniuses LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NessSuccess, you have the most recent software update, right? (I think it came out a few days ago).

try shutting off your wifi connection on your DS (the switch next to the XABY buttons) and turn it back on before talking to porter! that's what i did :)

try shutting off your wifi connection on your DS (the switch next to the XABY buttons) and turn it back on before talking to porter! that's what i did :)

It's still giving error messages. :(

I think we're going to have to give up, there's ways to change your router that supposedly should make it work, but neither of us know the password. :( I'm so sorry for wasting your time! We were super excited to play too. TT.TT

Damn that's a shame :(...

I guess we'll have to try this again tomorrow or something

Edit: Don't worry about it though, it's not your fault :). It's no big deal haha

Last edited:
If you guys want to try coming to my town, we could do tours if you're interested? And then try Mario Party tomorrow or something.

I'm actually gonna go to bed soon, I have class early tomorrow morning. Thank you for the invite though!

I just have to say that this is a really cool idea! so creative. I love it. would love to play someday.

Hi, we just got back so we're down to try again whenever. Just going to try setting up this new router. :)

Welp, new (old) router didn't work. :( If you have a time in mind though, we have to head back to my place and I've never had issues with my router so we can play from there haha.

Back