• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a Spring Shamrock for 500 tbt, a Candy egg for 1.2k, and a pear for 10 tbt

sold a white and red cosmos for 10tbt ea. a few days ago

I traded my star glow wand for a yoshi easter egg yesterday :)

Also sold a green candy for 300 tbt

Last edited:
Hey everyone -- apologies for the lack of updates! I will be making a few, hopefully tonight/tomorrow:

• Will add a separate section for recent fair sales on the front page. I think it makes more sense to list all sales and not try to provide ranges or averages until the "dust settles" so-to-speak :>

• For collectibles that are sold on a more rare basis ex. pokeballs, I will be documenting recent sales in lieu of ranges and averages. Ranges and averages from Sholee's guide will still be provided but in a spoiler. I think this is more representative/helpful as a guide.
Thanks to everyone who has provided data/bumped over the past few days (?◡?♡).:。

Sorry folks, full updates will have to be tomorrow, I'm wiped out from work and I can't look at another spreadsheet lol >_> keep posting prices though c:

tp8VUDH.gif
RucVDMk.gif
m7WfAlg.gif
SEwK2N1.gif
chAYEUx.gif
P3eKDPr.gif
2P5YU2r.gif
6hVFTIU.gif
qRZrlDE.gif
MaUNpjG.gif
LjQkqFU.gif

Thanks, Sholee! :> another rough one BUT I WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF UPDATE GOSH DARNIT might be late tonight though -3-

I know there must be some sort of valid reason, but how come the Pink Feather is worth more than the Purple Feather? They are both just as rare (only 75 ever sold) and they both cost the same number of tickets (25) in the shop?

I'm just curious as the odds of me ever selling my feather are rather slim.

I know there must be some sort of valid reason, but how come the Pink Feather is worth more than the Purple Feather? They are both just as rare (only 75 ever sold) and they both cost the same number of tickets (25) in the shop?

There are less pink in rotation then purple. A lot of pink feather holders have left the site.

I remember just a few months ago people were going crazy for purple feather; the marketplace fluctuates and these things are kinda cyclical....

also, i wouldnt say pink feather is worth more, even if it has a higher recent sales activity...
the guide doesn't dictate worth, it simply documents recent marketplace sales activity...

Last edited:
and... so the madness begins! Starting to see sales for the new fair collectibles!

Also on the purple/pink debate, personally I just like pink more.

sold a purple feather for the equivalent of 9800 tbt
and bought a flower wand for the equivalent of 5,800 tbt

Last edited:
If I had participated this year, I would have tried for the dark feather first, and then the pink if I did not get enough tickets for the dark. The pink would have gone well with the pink carnations and clovers as far as a lineup goes for me.....so maybe that is why more are going for the pink

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay, I know a few fair collectible sales have already occurred -3- please see below for updates! I've also provided this information in the 'updates' spoiler in my introductory post. I will also be updating the guide with sales of other collectibles from the past week and a half or so.

Apologies again for the delay and thank you for continuing to provide sales/bumps! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

2016 TBT fair sales tracking section in post #6

how it will work

• Due to the fluctuations that are bound to happen post-event, I will be documenting all sales of TBT fair collectibles that take place for TBT currency (consistent with how all other collectible sales are tracked) - collectible for collectible sales/estimations of value will not be tracked as there is no way to accurately document the sale.

• Sales will be added as they happen, so if you do not see a spoiler for a certain collectible, it is because a recent sale has not yet occurred.

updates to the 'TBT fair' section in post #4

• All feathers now have their previous pricing in spoilers titled as "historical" (except for the black feather as this is new this year). Please continue to reference these prices if you wish as they were simply transferred from Sholee's guide.

• New collectibles, ex. wands, will remain as n/a as there are no historical sales.

• Collectibles that did not return to the fair this year, ex. balloons and pinwheel, will retain their current ranges/averages.
After the anticipated mad selling/buying of these particular collectibles dies down, I will make updates to the pricing ranges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back