• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tp8VUDH.gif
RucVDMk.gif
m7WfAlg.gif
SEwK2N1.gif
chAYEUx.gif
P3eKDPr.gif
2P5YU2r.gif
6hVFTIU.gif
qRZrlDE.gif
MaUNpjG.gif
LjQkqFU.gif

Last edited:
someone told me 25-30k tbt for dark feather, but i dunno. i say, more!! :p

But people always expect the feathers to be a recurring thing with the TBT Fair, so I'm not sure who would be willing to pay that much for it when they could wait til next year.

But people always expect the feathers to be a recurring thing with the TBT Fair, so I'm not sure who would be willing to pay that much for it when they could wait til next year.

I guessed pricing similar to the dark egg right after Easter but I can't remember what those prices were...was it around 10k?

I guessed pricing similar to the dark egg right after Easter but I can't remember what those prices were...was it around 10k?

Probably more since there's only 10 black feathers right now whereas the dark egg had a good amount that was distributed. King dad may be right in the 25 - 30k range but I'm not sure how much rich tbt'ers there are on the forums anymore.

Probably more since there's only 10 black feathers right now whereas the dark egg had a good amount that was distributed. King dad may be right in the 25 - 30k range but I'm not sure how much rich tbt'ers there are on the forums anymore.

Yeah, I guess the actual purchases will tell us :>

well the white feathers were priced in the 25k+ range before this Fair, so I don't see why dark feathers would be less.

i think they will restock 15 for the contest winners so there will end up being 25 total, which still i think makes it the rarest collectible here that's actually owned by active members.

one thing to keep in mind re the dark egg, is there was a lack of consensus about whether or not it was... attractive.... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back