• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing and clean looking guide. I wish you all the best with this!

One recommendation: When the Weird Doll is unhidden, its put in the 'Halloween' category under the shop tab. It might be more accurate to place it with the other halloween collectibles, rather than Misc.?

Amazing and clean looking guide. I wish you all the best with this!

One recommendation: When the Weird Doll is unhidden, its put in the 'Halloween' category under the shop tab. It might be more accurate to place it with the other halloween collectibles, rather than Misc.?

Thank you! And thank you for the information! I've updated the front page to include the weird doll in the 'halloween' section (*?∀`).。o○

Last edited:
Togepi egg sales have been closer to 3-5k when I've been buying / selling them, but beyond that everything here seems to be pretty accurate to what I've been using! :) Keep up the great work!

Togepi egg sales have been closer to 3-5k when I've been buying / selling them, but beyond that everything here seems to be pretty accurate to what I've been using! :) Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I will take that into my collection! I'm going to be reviewing ranges over the course of the week. I started out with the numbers from Sholee's guide as a starting point c:

Ohmigosh thank you for putting an updates spoiler in! It was hard to see what was updated in the older guides. XP

Ohmigosh thank you for putting an updates spoiler in! It was hard to see what was updated in the older guides. XP

I also really like the updates section too! :D Guide is looking great!

Last edited:
Thank you, Sholee! I had a great foundation to start with (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

ur doing great sweet cheeks (◕‿◕✿)

Sold a Pikachu Egg for 585 TBT. :)

Yay! So happy to see another reincarnation of the "Guide"... looking good, and much, much luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :> planning to do some collecting/scrubbing this weekend c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back