• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_mgb2akLxMk1rx2fz3.gif

B U M P

tumblr_inline_mgb2m9vGHp1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb2h3FZTH1rx2fz3.gif

These are just too darn cute..... * 3 *

The current Holiday Gifts are not tracked because they are only giftable once, right...?
(they'd better be something really nice, as we are quite bonded for life with them lol)

tumblr_inline_mgb2m9vGHp1rx2fz3.gif
tumblr_inline_mgb2h3FZTH1rx2fz3.gif

These are just too darn cute..... * 3 *

The current Holiday Gifts are not tracked because they are only giftable once, right...?
(they'd better be something really nice, as we are quite bonded for life with them lol)

I was thinking this morning that I hope they are not gag gifts.....that would be awful, lol.

[SIZE=1](they'd better be something really nice, as we are quite bonded for life with them lol)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Yep, if they were similar to the birthstones, I would include it but Justin said that any ungifted presents will disappear from your inventory on the 25th.

[QUOTE="Misti, post: 5964916, member: 49563"]I was thinking this morning that I hope they are not gag gifts.....that would be awful, lol.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't surprise me if they were gag gifts. Imagine if all the gifts turn out to be pears and oranges!! but I enjoyed the events so I'd be happy with whatever it opens into.

Last edited:
I bought an apple for 1.4k + a blue present :> not sure how to quantify the value of the present! xD

who is bumping this? i dont see any user name? is it the ghost of the last Christmas tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back