• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Mary's Marketplace (updated regularly) (open)

how much tbt or IGB would you want for the cat tower (pink) & public bench (pink & blue)?

hi can i buy the Diner dining table (pink), i'll pay in bells or i can order you any of these items:

hi can i buy the Diner dining table (pink), i'll pay in bells or i can order you any of these items:

Sure thing, how many bells sounds reasonable to you?

how much tbt or IGB would you want for the cat tower (pink) & public bench (pink & blue)?
I don't have a particular price in mind, haven't traded much here lately. I'm open to whatever sounds reasonable to you!

I don't have a particular price in mind, haven't traded much here lately. I'm open to whatever sounds reasonable to you!
Hmm.. how does 2 NMT sound then? I believe the bench is around 2,000 NM lol

is 6k okay? im not sure how much the retail price is for the table

I'm actually not looking for nmt at the moment!

Yep, sounds good. If you're available rn, I can go ahead and pm you a dodo code.
Oof I'm sorry, kinda forgot you mentioned that 😅 um.. idk how much tbt is worth for NM items so I guess I'll offer 10 tbt?

Back