• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!!!! Last call for ED. Glad I TT slowly cuz

wolfgang.jpg
Has moved in from the campsite : )

Yeah xD

Hah, aww haven't talked to you since that cycling thread o:
I know C: Chatter isn't really allowed in the cycling threads anymore, and I can't be bothered going to the ACNL thread on Gaia anymore..

Me neither, plus it was all drama llama just because I got Marshal on an old file too lol

yeah that is a shame :c

Last edited:
I'll take her unless theres a person with her as a dreamie.

Last edited:
Hey Twi and Zora, if noone takes one of these Tia's Ill put her into my cycle. She's cute. I'd like to play with her for a bit. ONLY if noone jumps on her though.

LOL, IT'S HILARIOUS THAT BOTH TIA'S ARE MOVING. BUT THE SPAMMERS TWO FROM LAST NIGHT AREN'T EVEN ON.

Last edited:
gosh tia seems so cute :3 i will take her if no one wants her!!!! i don't have dreamie proof but then i don't really have any to be honest :) hope she finds a nice home.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I want to take her in. So we can cycle her back out again : )

Its up to you guys really. I'd foster her for someone. I'm already holding onto Dotty for someone.

I'd feel so lucky if I actually liked Tia, with no lurkers for her here and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back