• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa, we don't give out Villagers to people that sell their villagers on other threads. Sorry hun.

Ok so Ed is VOIDED, and O'Hare moved in, but he is going to be my March Hare in the wonderlnd part of Neverlnd so he will be my Ruby's neighbor. As soon as I get his plot in the right part of town, I will cycle again. Honestly shouldn't take long. I don't care about line up, he just needs to be in the general area in the bottom half of town.

I'm not selling O'Hare, i'm trying to trade for a villager I want so I don't get another random one. If you read the posts, you would see that I have someone who is going to take him if I don't get a dreamie offer. In the post I never asked for money for him, but I did offer to give money for a dreamie. I havn't been able to get anyone I like because people want like 10 mil or some crazy amount and I keep getting stuck with random villagers.

But, Tia is not a dreamie of mine. Just said i'd love to have her incase you didn't get any other offers. So it's I probably wouldn't have gotten her anyways.

Last edited:
tia is my dreamie!! :'D *waits*

edit: oh wait, is she voided already? ;-;

Last edited:
Sorry bout that Elsa, I read it wrong. I apologize. We are just super careful on who goes to who because of how many people sell the top dreamies for such unreachable prices. Again, my apologies.

Sorry bout that Elsa, I read it wrong. I apologize. We are just super careful on who goes to who because of how many people sell the top dreamies for such unreachable prices. Again, my apologies.

It's okay, just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't trying to do that. I hate how people want so much for a villager, like I feel like I have to give my first born son and sell my soul just to get a dreamie. I'll be adding my dreamie list to my tag and keep a lookout here incase one gets posted :)

OOH DIANA -stalking-

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Furiously trying to cycle out Olaf-

Flo the Penguin has moved in!

tumblr_ms6geb0KXo1sf21kpo1_100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back