• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have Tia and shes so adorable, I hope she goes to a good home.

ik c: she is adorbs c:

@dacosim
tysm c:
I think i'll leave her up for a few hours, i know at least 2 people were crazy stalking her last night so they should be around soon lol.
but if they dont come by at least tonight I'll take you up on that offer cx

Oh i LUV Gaston!!!! My youngest wanted him, and then when I got him, he decided he was creepy, so I kept him. He's a HOOT!

Ha! The pedo shack! IKR!!! Stalfos!!!! Still LUV your avatar!!! Dance your cares away!!!! I NICELY disagree though, Filbert is the greatest character EVER, along with Bunnie : ) BTW, I am going day to day, so I can check for campers. Looks like Ed is headed to the void soon.

Last edited:
Lol indeed xD

Probably gonna give up on the event since I can't get much more it seems and I need Nibbles out, she id creepy, luckily she is in boxes.

Ha! The pedo shack! IKR!!! Stalfos!!!! Still LUV your avatar!!! Dance your cares away!!!! I NICELY disagree though, Filbert is the greatest character EVER, along with Bunnie : ) BTW, I am going day to day, so I can check for campers. Looks like Ed is headed to the void soon.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it. xD I have no idea what went through the designers brains while creating his house... He is perfect for a spooky town though.

Wow still no one for Tia? cx odd. I'm going to go eat lunch and do some chores, hopefully she'll be claimed by then.

Decreased love?

Traded my Tia way back for Diana on some save.. so hope someone can take her ^^

What exactly is dreamie proof? Just saying that you want the villager in your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back