• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesss done with pave finally @@'' shame the set is trendy and not fairytale.. but in the meantime ;)

gonna void a darn villager and then take a break I think :3

Diana the Deer is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqw3qphyLI1qh1x6ko1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

Hi, I'm one of the spammers from last night. (I'm really sorry) Is Tia still available? I checked through the thread, and I saw that 2 Tias were moving out, and one had been adopted. Is this just blatantly obvious and am I just blind, or is one of them still available? Again, I'm really sorry about last night.

I gave up on her a while ago...I'm thinking others have done the same.

Diana the Deer is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqw3qphyLI1qh1x6ko1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

I'll take her if not one has taken her yet or hasn't been voided yet. She is one of my dream villagers.

Last edited:
Ok, so Muffy just pinged to leave. As she is reserved for our own, Pengu, I am waiting to hear back if she is ready for her. Standing by : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back