• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I don't mind selling your own for bells or stuff but real money.. e_e no. And I would never sell villagers I've got for free.. jeez.
It's ridiculous I agree 100%

I'll be here awaiting Merengue to show her face, too. uwu

edit: or marina. c:

Last edited:
Jay the Bird has moved in!

Jay_NewLeaf_Official.png

i saw bluebear was on the list im not sure if you still have her i used to not know about her until my friend set her as her wallpaper so that made her one of my dreamies

dreamies 1.chrissy2.portia(we share b-day)3.marina4.bluebear5.cookie6.bunnie7.peanut8.lily9.whitney(have)10.tangy

and i can give away for free flip,pango,rasher,colton,anges,alfonso.fang,roald

Last edited:
i saw bluebear was on the list im not sure if you still have her i used to not know about her until my friend set her as her wallpaper so that made her one of my dreamies

dreamies 1.chrissy2.portia(we share b-day)3.marina4.bluebear5.cookie6.bunnie7.peanut8.lily9.whitney(have)10.tangy

Read the rules

Gonna cycle for a lil while, so let's see who decides to move out. Got unlucky last time since only the villagers I wanted to keep were pinging... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back