• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoptions from the last few days. I have the 29th up there because Loki is 15 hours ahead and she's already in the 29th. And thus far, Twi's the only one who's posted villagers for the 28th.

HQ2Ntsp.png

XIrYNiz.png

Gasp Papi ;____;
Could you take him out from auto-void, Twi?

Someone get that hamster, he is cute. On the other hand, hope I get a good random 9th move in. Hope they spare me the monkeys this time. Give me good uchi or peppy for once x3

Also, wow people are selling villagers for.. real cash? o____o

Someone get that hamster, he is cute. On the other hand, hope I get a good random 9th move in. Hope they spare me the monkeys this time. Give me good uchi or peppy for once x3

Also, wow people are selling villagers for.. real cash? o____o

Yep, they are. Grrrrrrr.....

Wow. I don't mind selling your own for bells or stuff but real money.. e_e no. And I would never sell villagers I've got for free.. jeez.

Caroline the Normal Squirrel is in boxes!!!
Caroline_CF.png

I'm about to jump in the shower, so she's got some time : )

Could I get Caroline please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a limit of how many villagers someone can get from you? You have a few dreamies of mine and I just want to know if I would be able to get any others if they happen to want to move out soon!

Could I get Caroline please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a limit of how many villagers someone can get from you? You have a few dreamies of mine and I just want to know if I would be able to get any others if they happen to want to move out soon!

It's 1 villager from the thread in a 24 hour period. (I know I'm not Daco, but that's the answer to your question. :))

Edit to add: Except if that villager is about to hit the void, then we can make the exception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back