• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be hanging around here ;-; hopefully I don't get warning from posting on this thread like I did on the thread where the person is selling the villagers for real money.

i'll be hanging around here ;-; hopefully I don't get warning from posting on this thread like I did on the thread where the person is selling the villagers for real money.

I doubt it unless some drama comes out, which speaking for all the cyclers on this thread, we'd like to keep it as drama-free as possible. :)

Ugh, no one is moving damn it... Ping someone, PING!! Or give me a rumor! Something I can work with! XD

Yay pengu's cycling! I'm lurking for someone, it's not obvious who.

Ha! I had Bruce, bam and Lopez in my main forever! I just lost my sweet bam but have decided to go through the 16 cycle to eventually get him back. It'll prob take 3-6 months but that's ok. I'm patient. I had Zell for awhile too, who I held for our pengu. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Yeah I love Bruce Bam and Zell! Bruce and Zell are in my brother's town, so all I need is Bam and then get the other two to my town and I'll have the whole trio! I hope you get Bam back quickly, and thanks for the wishes!

Pango the Anteater is in boxes!!!

AC__Pango_In_The_Rain_by_vanilla_dog.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

95px-Snake_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Snake, the Jock Rabbit is in boxes!

After 30 minutes, if no one claims here, I'll post his adoption on Facebook. :3
After an hour, he'll go into void.

Merengue the Normal Rhino is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mpnskqjyen1sz3yj1o1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!

Last edited:
Man I was in suspense for nearly 20 minutes! Oh well, Bam will be next!

Yeah, sorry about my delay, would have posted Merengue sooner, but had to do something really quick! XD We'll see if Bam moves out next.

I have very fast internet / desire for some villagers heh. u w u

PM sent so whenever you're ready, I'll open my gate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back