• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning awesome people!!! I am lurking for a new set of villagers, I sadly had to get rid of my last copy of NL(nephew threw it in the cats water bowl), got a new copy about 2 weeks ago so now im back up and running

Brr, think I will be at home, cycling or something. Way too cold when I was out now and did some grocery shopping..

Marina the Octopus has moved in!

tumblr_mu5nopXi8L1rxjdm7o1_500.jpg

Will need dreamie proof

Margie_NewLeaf_Official.png

Margie, the Normal Elephant, is in boxes!

She's adorable. Omgosh! PICK HER UP ADOPT HER DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT lol

After 15 minutes, I'll post her adoption on FB as well.

Last edited:
Well, that was fast! D:

tumblr_static_diana_h.png

Diana, the Snooty Dear is in boxes!

As she is one of the popular villagers, in order to adopt her, you must qualify!
1. She is listed as your dream villager
2. You're not a new member and HAVE WiFi Ratings.

Claim her! Claim her! Claim her!

Last edited:
Yes kinda, and you need 3 months membership here. and a good reputation

Twi, I thought new members could still get top tier with them in their sig (and ideally Wi-Fi ratings), it's just that if someone vouches for them, they needed to be around for 3 months and have a good rep. I think you just got the two confused. :p

------------------------

In other news, I'm feeling a lot better today. Head and ear still have a slight tinge of pain, but it's nothing compared to yesterday. Will definitely be cycling later tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back