• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Loki can I get sparro in my main?

OMG YES! D:!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't think he was going to be adopted, but I had a feeling that I shouldn't auto-void him.

Adding you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late response, I was eating. :blush:

omg yessss. I;ve missed out on sooo many chances. ahhh he's so cute.ok me too!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So many typos just really excited. Lol. :blush:

Took a while to find someone to either ping or hear a rumor. Sadly, only heard a rumor about Ken and I am still keeping him for now. I'm done cycling for tonight.

I might cycle tomorrow, but not sure yet since I will be gone for a good chunk of the day. Also, at this time, I will be changing the title, so no more title updates until I get back.

From what I know the following villagers are still around, in boxes:

- Margie (from Zora)
- Pango (from Twi)

Last edited:
Leonardo.png

Leonardo, the Jock Leopard is in boxes!

Get at him. Adopt this fella. He'll probably ask you for a furniture or two, but he's a darling! <3
He's cute! Just dooooo it. Don't let him get into the void. If you were going to the void, I bet Leonardo would save you!

PLUSPLUSPLUSPLUS, Leonardo has an awesome name. LEONARDO DI CAPRIO ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!?

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

If no one claims him in 15 minutes, I'll post him up on Facebook as well.
But come onnnn people! It's Leonardo
<3

lol.

Leonardo.png

Leonardo, the Jock Leopard is in boxes!

Get at him. Adopt this fella. He'll probably ask you for a furniture or two, but he's a darling! <3
He's cute! Just dooooo it. Don't let him get into the void. If you were going to the void, I bet Leonardo would save you!

PLUSPLUSPLUSPLUS, Leonardo has an awesome name. LEONARDO DI CAPRIO ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!?

leo_dicaprio1_300_400.jpg

If no one claims him in 15 minutes, I'll post him up on Facebook as well.
But come onnnn people! It's Leonardo
<3

lol.

Omg I hope someone adopts him o:

and I hope DiCaprio gets an Oscar lol

Me too, Me too.

#GIVELEONARDOANOSCAR

Leonardo, the Jock Leopard is still available!

ADOPT HIM
ADOPT HIM
ADOPT HIM
ADOPT HIM
ADOPT HIM

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of these lurkers, and no one adopting Leonardo. :mad:

Template_you_what_you_have_done.jpg

lol I would love to adopt Leonardo DiCaprio... oh wait, who were up for adoption again??? xD

Just kidding, sorry. I am full anyway, but I hope Leonordo gets adopted soon :)

ok when zmotion adds me I can open gates ^-^

@loki I'll adopt the bby if no one has taken him in after margie is adopted c: He'll be forced to stay like Sly uvu

Oh man, sorry! lost track of time! adding you now!

ok when zmotion adds me I can open gates ^-^

@loki I'll adopt the bby if no one has taken him in after margie is adopted c: He'll be forced to stay like Sly uvu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added! On my way :)

Leonardo is still available!

I'm going to pause Cycling right now. I know he'll find a home, I just know it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back