• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alli the Snooty Alligator is in boxes!!!

Alli.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I have a question!
I really need the help of someone who has a spot free to hold a villager for a trade, he needs to go to the other person asap.

I can pay you if it works out !

I am trading Bob for Stitches, and they both are in boxes! But I got a stupid streetpass move in, so now we both have 10 villagers, so we cannot do the trade!!
Is there someone trusthworty who can hold my Bob, tt him out asap and give him to the person I trade with!

tutu the peppy bear is in boxes!!!

tumblr_static_tut.gif

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 1 hour!!
Look at dis bby, I normally don't like regular sized bears but my mom has her in her town and tutu is just....adorbs T-T

Alfonso the Lazy gator has moved in!

tumblr_mksc25jFOU1s2eleoo1_500.png

first I had a couple lions, a few elephants, a crap load of bears and now a few alligators, why doesn't any of my villagers come to my cycling town without bringing their entire species with it TT-TT
ofc rosie and zucker dont bring any other cats/octopuses

Last edited:
oh please she is in my dream list , i want her since a long time.. how can i have wifi rating if nobody give me chance ..
Please

oh please she is in my dream list , i want her since a long time.. how can i have wifi rating if nobody give me chance ..
Please
If there's someone that can vouch for you. I would feel better giving her to someone who has been here longer

Hi little Pony,
M-Kyle is a trusted man. He's new on Belltree, give him his chance! He's my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back