• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to TBT and the whole villager adoption process in general. (I wish I'd got into it when Stitches left my town...could have made a lot of Bells. *sniff*)

I've read all the original posts and rules on this thread, but I just want to clarify something.
In the cyclers' signatures where it says "To Announce" - are those the villagers that will eventually be put up for adoption on this thread? I've found it a little confusing, so I just wanted to check.

Novi! <3

I haven't been doing much cycling, and there's been a few looking for Papi c:. Dumb that your 3DS can't connect :/

Jerika25 hasn't replied, so Pango's going to the world of Reddit

I know it's super mega lame. I need to update my signature since I decided forever ago to change Vale into a spooky town. Finally have an irl friend with AC so they might be willing to help me move Marina over into my cute foresty town.
(or if I'm lucky I'll catch yours on a weekend and can just give the current one away to another person with her as a dreamie.)

NOVI!!! We miss you! I so luv your avatar!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm new to TBT and the whole villager adoption process in general. (I wish I'd got into it when Stitches left my town...could have made a lot of Bells. *sniff*)

I've read all the original posts and rules on this thread, but I just want to clarify something.
In the cyclers' signatures where it says "To Announce" - are those the villagers that will eventually be put up for adoption on this thread? I've found it a little confusing, so I just wanted to check.

Yes, that is what that means. We strive on getting people their dreamies for free. We check up on past villagers we have given away to make sure they are not being auctioned off to the highest bidder as we think its appalling that people have to pay all their savings to get their dream characters.

Yes, that is what that means. We strive on getting people their dreamies for free. We check up on past villagers we have given away to make sure they are not being auctioned off to the highest bidder as we think its appalling that people have to pay all their savings to get their dream characters.

Well, I haven't had a chance to try to get a villager from you guys yet, but thank you for all your work anyway. When I started learning about villager adoption on reddit I was horrified - I could never afford some of the villagers they auction off on there, so it suddenly looked hopeless that I'd ever get my Dreamies unless it was by sheer luck.

Thank you for giving people a chance!

Well, I haven't had a chance to try to get a villager from you guys yet, but thank you for all your work anyway. When I started learning about villager adoption on reddit I was horrified - I could never afford some of the villagers they auction off on there, so it suddenly looked hopeless that I'd ever get my Dreamies unless it was by sheer luck.

Thank you for giving people a chance!
Forget about prices!, As Daco said, we strive to give you people dreamies. without breaking the bank c:

Drago the Lazy "alligator" is in boxes!!!

Drago.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Limbreg the cranky mouse has moved in!

Limberg_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I was originally going to have Freya as my Ruby/red riding hood in storybrk, but Skye was one of my starting 5 so I decided she would be just as good. Someone get this awesomely fierce wolf!

Freya's a cutie. If I had wifi and she wasn't pink I'd have taken her. lol.
(btw if anyone wants to chat it up, I'll be in the chat for about half an hour)

Last edited:
Opal the snooty elephant is in boxes!!!

Opal_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

normally she'd be auto-void but I've grown really fond of her ;-;

Nana the Normal Monkey has moved in!

1e4c218521a0dc05d5cbd88322a6a6bf-d6wla6m.jpg

I would love to chat ;-; im already being bad by cycling when i should be doing h/w ;-; hopefully I have free time later for civilization

Last edited:
If I can claim Freya, I need to do it quickly, or she'll have to go to someone else...
I have to go in 6 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back