• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i know that , i'm just new here ... my dreamis are in my profile
please please ... I promise I'm a trusted person !
Even if you don't get her she'll surely pop up somewhere else :3 Don't worry

You can know by reading rules

Simplying putting it, your not getting Freya

I dont understand what do you mean by "Simplying putting it, your not getting Freya" , I'm french sorry :( ..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sad .. three times that people say no to me because I'm new , with no wifi rating etc ... But nobody give me chance to prove i'm a good man

thanks champ for explain to me how write my signature :blush:

No problem :D But just a tip of advice if you want to thank me you could of pmed me. Some people get upset when you go off topic in a thread.

Nana the Monkey has moved in!

1e4c218521a0dc05d5cbd88322a6a6bf-d6wla6m.jpg

Kyle the Wolf has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mt2xmo0D5i1sgx7u7o1_500.png

(brown one on right c: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flo has been auto-voided!!

Last edited:
^ Twi.. I approve of not only that picture, but of that ship. >_> Kyle n' Fang are the cutest things since ... well Kyle n' Fang.

Dang I saw Bob in DaCoSim's sig. and got all excited. Too bad he's reserved... :(

Sorry bout that. Yeah he is from my main town actually and is going to Twi's brother. I just moved him into cycle town until I could get him a more permanent temporary home which is now in my Son's town.

Derwin the Lazy Duck has moved in.
derwin.jpg

Willow the sheep is in boxes.
image.jpg

I am on my phone so it won't show me on continuously. This is my last move out of the night so I may hold her til morning. I'll pop in every so often and see if anyone wants her. She's a sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back