• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peggy the peppy pig has moved in!

Peggy_NewLeaf_Official.png

No one wants Twi's Marina?! :O I will take her if no one else who has her as a dreamie claims her, but I will be cycling her out since I already have this cutie in Noveria. :3

tumblr_mxears83gq1rbj0rso1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, my daughter wants Marina, she is Videovamp, and it is in her signature. I will tell her to log on now. thanks!

I can hold her in my second, it's a holding town for my daughters and myself, until she has an open slot.

Thank you cyclers for all your hard work!!!

FC: 2509-1874-9973 Town: Narnia Mayor: Jinx

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Marina is a dreamie of mine!

If she's not a dreamie of your daughters, could I please have her? u_u I've been looking everywhere for her. I lost her in my last town and I restarted it to try and grab her.

I'm new to the forums, but I can link you to all the posts I made searching for her. u_u And it's in my profile. I haven't compiled a signature yet. I swear it!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Marina is a dreamie of mine!

If she's not a dreamie of your daughters, could I please have her? u_u I've been looking everywhere for her. I lost her in my last town and I restarted it to try and grab her.

Sorry, but that you only joined 2 days ago, trying to claim someone thats really popular and no rating. i'm going to have to say no

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vouching? Could you please explain

Vouching is really , confirming that the person who wants the villagers, really does have her as a dreamie

Have I not been on long enough or have too low a wifi rating? Not enough posts?

Last edited:
I totally understand. Is there any way to prove she's a dreamie? Or is there a way to raise reliability on the forums otherwise?

I totally understand. Is there any way to prove she's a dreamie? Or is there a way to raise reliability on the forums otherwise?

Not really, at this rate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have I not been on long enough or have too low a wifi rating? Not enough posts?

Both really, You need a good reputation

Okay. I understand! :)

For the future though, is there a way to improve that? I'm sorry for all the questions. I'm still really new.

I don't understand how I have a bad reputation. I have been friendly, helpful and kind to people on this forum.
Please explain? Why is a rating of 20 too low?

Last edited:
Okay. I understand! :)

For the future though, is there a way to improve that? I'm sorry for all the questions. I'm still really new.

You can start trading with other players in the Re-Tail board, thats a good start!. A signature is also great, PM me if you want more info

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't understand how I have a bad reputation. I have been friendly, helpful and kind to people on this forum.
Please explain?

I don't know you at all, and I'd want to give her to someone with a better rep,

Hi TwilightSparkle,
Now can i adopt villager from you topic :) ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back