• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with these poor octopi?! That picture.. Cute. Unless you know what is on that stick... Cannibals.

General note to everyone, not to any one person:

If you have concerns/questions about an adoption, PLEASE do it over PM. The constant back and forth is beginning to clutter up the thread. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I hope you treat my daughter with more kindness and respect than you have treated me.

To say " I don't know you" is a very unkind way of saying I'd rather give her to someone I am more familiar with on this forum.I understand it is your right to give a villager to whom ever you please but by deciding that my reputation is bad because you simply don't know me is not fair. I think a reputation on TBT should account for more than whether you know someone or not. (and this has nothing to do with Marina's adoption but just a personal reputation on the forum)

Also Marina was not for me but for my daughter, Videovamp, and whether you know her or not she is known by many others on this forum.

Last edited:
Sorry about that! C: I've PMed Twilight Sparkle!

Anyway, I hope Marina goes to a good home. She's a great villager!

I'm not even going to reply to that

Marina has found a home, and she will be adopted shortly

No reply needed, as you are still speaking with your behavior. And keep in mind I have said nothing disparaging about you personally, just to the unfairness of my reputation being hinged on how well known I am on the forum, and not by positive ratings and friends on the forum. (whom might not be known to you).

No reply needed, as you are still speaking with your behavior. And keep in mind I have said nothing disparaging about you personally, just to the unfairness of my reputation being hinged on how well known I am on the forum, and not by positive ratings and friends on the forum. (whom might not be known to you).

? Dreamie proof is required for the villagers below under the spoiler tag. - Having them in your sig (pic or text) is usually enough, but if they're not there for any reason, you need someone reliable to vouch for you. That person must a GOOD reputation and been a member of TBT for at least 3 months

^^

Clarified the voucher rule, under the requiring dreamie proof for the uber popular villagers. Will shorten if for front, but basically:

If you are vouching for someone, you have to be a member of TBT for at least 3 months and/or have at least 21 good Wi-Fi ratings. Having both is ideal though, but not necessary.

And again, please bring villager adoptions concerns over PM to whoever the cycler in question is. This is SERIOUSLY cluttering up the thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, not gonna cycle tonight since I want to catch up on some things since I was pretty much gone all day yesterday. So, if you're lurking for one of my villagers, you can take a break from lurking tonight because I'm not cycling.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post the list of villager adoptions before I head to bed~ :3 And as always because Twi's in the UK, it's already the 31st there.

vghdhL7.png

TEOwuE4.png

Last edited:
Could I vouch for anyone? lol it's sad that Marina took so long to get adopted .-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back