• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lurking for a villager but I think if I ask I will get hated on since I'm a stranger... :S eh

...then don't ask?

(omgihopethatdidn'tsoundmean)
Sorry, but I saw something about not having a "good reputation" and Noofle had nothing but 20 positive
wifi ratings, lots of posts, and had been here for months...I just wanna serve as a warning so others dont get treated mean :S

Sorry, but I saw something about not having a "good reputation" and Noofle had nothing but 20 positive
wifi ratings, lots of posts, and had been here for months...I just wanna serve as a warning so others dont get treated mean :S

I hope I don't come across as " mean" but I don't want to bring that up again

If you read the rules/updates, you have to have at LEAST 21 POSITIVE wi-fi ratings + have 3+ months being a member on TBT. You meet ONE of those requirements.

*note
I know I'm not a cycler on this thread, BUT I KNOW HOW TO READ - LOL. <3

Well alrighty~ uwu Some people confuse strictness with being mean though D: but I understand. I'll shut up about it. XD

Last edited:
It's okay uvu

It's really that we just want the best homes for villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may do some cycling, i just feel down right now

Ugh Gracie, why did you give me modern -w- well I passed it at least xD'

Okies, good luck cycling and hope you feel better c:

tumblr_ml7x1fyrsg1s07xjmo1_500.png

Stitches moved in! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

-casually lurks in the thread, handing out cookies to the cyclers n' other lurkers -

Just lurks because I can, I have nothing better to that watch one of my favorite cycling threads!

Zell.png

ZELL, the smug deer is in boxes!

Fine. He's not Beau or Bam, but who cares? He's Zell. He's a deer that will love you to pieces. Are you looking for a deer? Don't look for any regular, cute deer; get a smug one. They will love you. He will love you.

And come on, Zell is a pretty cool name.

So adopt him now. Do it, Do it now.

I already have Fang!! I HAD TO BUY HIM WITH MY LIFE SAVINGS (10m Bells). Thank you for thinking about me, Lady Loki!

As long as the little cutie doesn't decided to drop his house in my hybrids, I'm peachy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back