• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
annalisa the normal anteater is in boxes!!!

tumblr_n03c4ffLy81t9wctjo1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 10 minutes!!

Rooney the Cranky kangaroo has moved in!

tumblr_static_rooney_alex.png

The invasion of the kangaroos ;-;

Spork has been auto-voided!!!

I swear i shoulda named this town noahs ark they always come two by two 8) ba dum tis

Mathilda the Snooty Kangaroo has moved in!

tumblr_mnhac6D2BJ1qe73k4o1_500.png

You've got to be kidding me TT-TT
Slyvia the uchi kangaroo has moved in!

1374377755893.png

Cousteau the Jock frog is in boxes!!!

e32083748b8a692ae19e6b8e98d0b437.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in -- minutes!!
If he's not adopted in 30 minutes I'll put him up on reddit

You've got to be kidding me TT-TT
Slyvia the uchi kangaroo has moved in!

1374377755893.png

Cousteau the Jock frog is in boxes!!!

e32083748b8a692ae19e6b8e98d0b437.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in -- minutes!!
If he's not adopted in 30 minutes I'll put him up on reddit
Oh I'd take Cousteau, but i'm lurking for Eugene atm. :(

Can you give me some time (not a lot) to make room for Cousteau? or is that not allowed? D: sorry, i'm new to this.

Can you give me some time (not a lot) to make room for Cousteau? or is that not allowed? D: sorry, i'm new to this.

It depends on who is giving the villager, certain people have certain rules c:
I'd personally be willing to wait since you have a theme going on with your town and the lil critter will be able to get a forever home c: I'm about to eat anyway so no worries c:

Dammit! I had a Cousteau reserved and got let down. Now I don't have space either! Was hoping this Cousteau was going to stay longer! :(

I am still working on making space, but I understand if someone else wants him or you need to void and move on :(

well both of you are in luck, my wifi has cut out and my stepdad is having to refigure all of the devices, ds, wii's and his new phone that messed everything up -.-'' so no rush c:

still have him, will until I wake up tomorrow. Monday is my brothers surgery. I will not be doing any cycling, or the day after. sorry everyone but I need to be with my bro, I'm being stubborn about cousteau but I had him in Zora and hes such a cool fellow c:

--ignore post-- sorry for the posting wrong! Newbie error. Will PM the message :)

Last edited:
Hi, maybe I can help out with your themed town, because I noticed one of your dreamies is Cyrano. No one ever likes him, but he was one of my original villagers, so I do as well ;) He is leaving my town on the 10th, if you have space then send me a PM and you can come pick him up for free.

Do not post villager offerings here. PM the person

Awww poor Cousteau! I don't have space for him, someone was holding for me til I made space see, but they voided him! Will have to let him go I'm afraid! :(

BAM THE JOCK DEER IS MOVING.

tumblr_mrte57Pdph1swv1eco1_500.png

This one isn't first come/first served. I need to see dreamie proof of some sort, whether existing sig or someone I trust vouching for you. He's not in his boxes yet because if I don't find a suitable claimant, I'll tell him to stay. He won't be going to the void but he won't be going to just anybody, either.

Not putting a strict time limit on this. About to go shower and take care of a couple of things and then I'll check back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back