• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have 10 bam's. : ) j/k! I would if I could that way everyday would be bamalicious!!! I think my bam is gonna be stuck in Neverlnd forever cuz that's how long it's gonna take to get through the cycle. 3/16...

Good! I'm glad! :D SOrry I wasn't able to take him. And hope your brother gets well soon!

it's fine ;u; Im glad he got a home is all ;u; and tysm he's handling it better than the rest of the fam ;; we're more worried than he is cx

Mathilda has been auto-voided!!!

Cally the Normal squirrel has moved in!

squirrel_copy_by_nelaya-d70szcs.png

Kiki the normal cat has moved in!

Kiki___Animal_crossing_by_Supermich_chan.png

Yuka the Snooty Koala has moved in!

yuka_from_animal_crossing_by_ijsj-d6lbvgo.jpg

I think this guy might want to be re-united with yuka
I_hate_you_Yuka.jpg

Rooney has been auto-voided!!!

Lionel Richie the Smug lion is in boxes!!!

tumblr_momputsbkU1qe73k4o1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in --!!
I've grown really fond of this critta, won't get back to cycling until I find him a good home <3

KaovDAO.png

Kiki the normal cat has moved in!

Kiki___Animal_crossing_by_Supermich_chan.png

Yuka the Snooty Koala has moved in!

yuka_from_animal_crossing_by_ijsj-d6lbvgo.jpg

I think this guy might want to be re-united with yuka
I_hate_you_Yuka.jpg

Rooney has been auto-voided!!!

Lionel Richie the Smug lion is in boxes!!!

tumblr_momputsbkU1qe73k4o1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in --!!
I've grown really fond of this critta, won't get back to cycling until I find him a good home <3

KaovDAO.png
Wow. Just.... Wow. :/ BTW the 3rd pic is hilarious! Still lurking for Eugene.

yes c: I'm busy in class until 7:30 EST can you pick him up then c:

@paperblues, whats the matter, you sound angry or smth lol. and yea that yuka pic was gold.
No, its just that you posted that many villagers in a post. It surprised me. :eek:

Wound up leaving town unexpected and unavoidably. Haven't been home long, but I'm entirely worn out. I'll be able to complete the Bam adoption Saturday. Sorry; I wouldn't have announced him yet if I'd known today was going to turn out this hectic.

Wound up leaving town unexpected and unavoidably. Haven't been home long, but I'm entirely worn out. I'll be able to complete the Bam adoption Saturday. Sorry; I wouldn't have announced him yet if I'd known today was going to turn out this hectic.

Aww D: I hope everything is ok!! ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yuka the Snooty Koala is in boxes!!!

tumblr_n0bswxWsyf1sokhwwo1_400.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Part of me wants to put her up for adoption on reddit just because she's sassy af.
I think i'll post her on reddit and i'll go day by day until her box date just cuz uvu

Last edited:
Bianca the Tiger has moved in!

95px-Bianca_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shari the Monkey is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqmpml7ZVE1qgfb29o1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I PM'd Boss. As soon as Bam is collected, I'm going to do some hefty cycling. Sorry for the delays lately. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back