• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribbiot the Jock frog has moved in!

tumblr_moejurI8wl1qj0q7so1_r2_500.png

Mallary the snooty Duck has moved in!

mallary_from_animal_crossing_new_leaf_by_kaine69-d741wb8.jpg

Curt the Cranky Bear has moved in!

boy_and_curt_by_marshtompkd-d4oqaju.png

Slyvia has been auto-voided!!!
Gabi has been auto-voided!!!

Flurry the Normal Hamster is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mnu9ccgxLr1rznunjo1_500.jpg

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I'll be at the store if no one claims her by the time I'm back I'll post on reddit

Last edited:
i would like flurry please <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind i take it back :x

Last edited:
Hey Zora, my friend has been searching for Flurry forever, and has a free space and I've turned her in the direction of this thread!

Please could I have Flurry?? She's one of my dreamies and I absolutely adore her <3

Last edited:
Hey Zora, my friend has been searching for Flurry forever, and has a free space and I've turned her in the direction of this thread!
Is she on rn? ;o;
Please could I have Flurry?? She's one of my dreamies and I absolutely adore her <3
if the person's friend doesn't respond in 10 minutes you may have her c:
I will take Flurry too ...
you're in line after adhara if the person's friend doesnt come adopt flurry ;u;
sorry been packing for tomorrow/monday ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like my friend Adhara got here in time :)

ohh so adhara is the friend cx, well i'll add her now ^-^

Is she on rn? ;o;

if the person's friend doesn't respond in 10 minutes you may have her c:

you're in line after adhara if the person's friend doesnt come adopt flurry ;u;
sorry been packing for tomorrow/monday ;;

I'm that persons friend :p

*pokes head in*

Hi, I'm just here to say that I'll be lurking here to see when Tardis will be releasing Bunnie. Hopefully I'll still have room when that happens.

Flurry has been adopted!!

note: im pretty much cycling my stress away rn cuz of all thats going on rn so ...bear with me 8(
also congrats on flurry !!! I love when people get their dreamies and are so excited <3

*pokes head in*

Hi, I'm just here to say that I'll be lurking here to see when Tardis will be releasing Bunnie. Hopefully I'll still have room when that happens.

I just had yuka she was so close to being voided

tumblr_luhl2ominH1r0lpji.gif

, and A+ on your town, peirce, muffy, phil, and olivia

@jules ty ;-; i'll be back on tuesday if all goes well which I really, really really hope it does ;~~~~;

Last edited:
I just had yuka she was so close to being voided

, and A+ on your town, peirce, muffy, phil, and olivia
Don't worry about Yuka, I'm lurking another thread for her, hopefully I can get her and kick Bubbles out of my town at the same time.

And thanks, Bunnie, Yuka and Pierce were my originals in Wild World, Muffy was voided from a friend, Olivia's one of my originals and Phil was a random villager and he is so awesome :D

*pokes head in*

Bunnie went unclaimed and wound up voided. :( I haven't had a chance to update my sig.

Last edited:
Bunnie went unclaimed and wound up voided. :( I haven't had a chance to update my sig.
Nooooo :'(

Have you interacted with someone online since then? Is there a chance I can get her from the void? (Sorry if I sound like I'm begging btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back