• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo :'(

Have you interacted with someone online since then? Is there a chance I can get her from the void? (Sorry if I sound like I'm begging btw)

Since that time, I've wound up with Doc via wifi dump and had Flo move in as well, so it's unlikely she's in the buffer; it's been more than a few days. :/

Kyle the Smug wolf has moved in!

tumblr_ms9fsaUljF1sd89oco1_500.png

another errand run ;; after i come back i plan to cycle until i fall asleep OTL

Ribbiot the Jock Frog is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mj3zvpdHJ31r9fb06o1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

Last edited:
don't worry tardis he is one of the villagers I call void proof, meaning I'll get him a home before cycling on ^-^, putting him on reddit now ^-^

Wait what ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ribbiot has been adopted!!
I'll probably do one more move-out tonight ;u;/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry orz someone on reddit claimed it just now ;; if it doesnt go through I'll let you know ;-;

It's okay, and thanks. If it works out, maybe I'll just wait for Hazel ^-^

Wait what ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay, and thanks. If it works out, maybe I'll just wait for Hazel ^-^

Hazel is just...cute ;-; at first her uni-brow made me dislike her but her lil buckteeth and her lil tail omg ;u;
hopefully she'll ping tonight c:

Hazel is just...cute ;-; at first her uni-brow made me dislike her but her lil buckteeth and her lil tail omg ;u;
hopefully she'll ping tonight c:

I thought she was ugly at first, but the more pictures I see of her, the cuter she gets lol
Hopefully she pings tonight :D

Hello :3 I'm looking for an unwanted villager to finish cycling to get Julian back. Is it okay if I have someone no one else wants? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back