• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had two uchi's move in, and I swear that since she's been here the longest that'd make her want to move but nope...8I
ughh she will move out I swear >:c -puts her in a box-
xDD I believed so too, but when trying to cycle out my darling Octavian who I've had for a while Ricky kept pinging me instead, and he was the second newest move in x-x

Bones the Dog is in boxes!!!

animal_crossing__bones_by_azu_marill-d57ie46.png

I will void him if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

Another special reserve this time for lime25, I want to say that alot of the other cyclers in this thread do not reserve, at all
but due to the fact that I can only cycle when I'm in a good mood or just trying to get my mind of things I find that I have ample time to hold villagers for a few extra hours. So please, don't ask the other members to reserve or any of that, I only reserve if I notice someone who has lurked for awhile and its not a popular villager i.e Rolf for straight jacket.

Monique the Snooty Cat has moved in!

4fc95229d8bddf149d3cb2550f866e47.jpg

Tank the Jock Rhino has moved in from the campsite!

tumblr_mtrtdkDPdS1sid9hbo1_500.jpg

Lucky the Lazy dog has moved in from the campsite!

lucky_original.jpg

Euience has been auto-voided!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thread rated 5 of 5 for tags alone :D

ty c: sometimes our thread gets down to four stars ._.'' thanks for the rating <3

Lolly is so cute!!! good luck to all the lurkers, I know first hand how hard this kitty is to obtain T-T.

I'll probably cycle in the morning, getting my second town situated tonight ^-^

FYI, I just got yet ANOTHER copy of acnl today. It will be another cycle town. I will be cycling again on Monday : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back