• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a quick move out

Lolly the Cat is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqd6aeGIpk1qh1x6ko1_r1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 10 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

Oh god hope she will go to a good home <3 She is a cutie.

Last edited:
Got her in my own town and she's just too adorable ;V;! I hope some lucky penguin will be able to get her and give her a good home <3

hi! i honestly dont have "proof" that she is one of my dreamies as i havent been on belltree that long but she is one of them :'( trust me bells are the last thing i need right now haha. thanks!

Hey two, if no one grabs her, I'd luv to put her into the new cycle town. I've never met lolly. Btw, I'm bout to work some more on my town rating so I can get the campsite. I've been working on moo's cake all morning. Will post a pic : )image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since we're going to see the Lego movie tonight, I though the Lego joker was fitting : )

If you can't pick her up I can may keep her in my cycling town for you

Last edited:
I've never gotten an error before either :( One more shot? I'm on a different wi-fi than usual... I really really really want Lolly but I also understand if it's a hassle!

Last edited:
I've never gotten an error before either :( One more shot? I'm on a different wi-fi than usual... I really really really want Lolly but I also understand if it's a hassle!

One more shot, but if this keep's going on. I'm going to have to take a look at my router

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it doesn't work out, could I get her since I was the 2nd to post? ;___;

Yep, you may try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back