• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'll be around for another hour or so.
I wont be free before then Im afraid! Please LMK when is next best for you and Id happily do a 1-to-1 trade with you for the DIY (Ive been after the flower recipes for too long)

I wont be free before then Im afraid! Please LMK when is next best for you and Id happily do a 1-to-1 trade with you for the DIY (Ive been after the flower recipes for too long)

I sent you a PM.

Hey there! Do you still have the mush lamp DIY? If so I would love to buy it for maybe 8 TBT? Lmk if you want more :)

hi! can i buy a rumbloid for 2 tbt please? i am on eastern time will around til 930 or so my time and will be around all day tomorrow if that works better for you. thanks

Last edited:
Hey there! Do you still have the mush lamp DIY? If so I would love to buy it for maybe 8 TBT? Lmk if you want more :)

8 TBT is fine! Let me know of your availability and we can trade asap!

hi! can i buy a rumbloid for 2 tbt please? i am on eastern time will around til 930 or so my time and will be around all day tomorrow if that works better for you. thanks

Hi of course you can, I see you're online now, would you like to give me a dodo code now and we can trade, if not give me a GMT time that works for you

Hi of course you can, I see you're online now, would you like to give me a dodo code now and we can trade, if not give me a GMT time that works for you
sending a code now thank you
Post automatically merged:

you gave me the other persons item. my gate is still open

Last edited:

I'll be online pretty much all of tomorrow if that works for you :)

Can I order these DIYs from you?

Butter churn
bamboo bench
bamboo noodle slide
bamboo floor lamp
kettle bathtub
cave
glowing moss pond
hanging terrarium
natural mum wreath
star clock
tall lantern

for 40 tbt if that sounds fair?

From your wishlist, I have the maple leaf rug and the acorn rug

Last edited:
Can I order these DIYs from you?

Butter churn
bamboo bench
bamboo noodle slide
bamboo floor lamp
kettle bathtub
cave
glowing moss pond
hanging terrarium
natural mum wreath
star clock
tall lantern

for 40 tbt if that sounds fair?

From your wishlist, I have the maple leaf rug and the acorn rug

That sounds fair, I'd accept the two DIYs with 34 TBT if that sounds good? If you're happy with this I can be with you in 20-30 minutes? :)

k7ohyGT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back