• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Of course! Im just finishing up a trade now and then I'll be with you
Hey, I'm sorry but there seems to be a problem with my Nintendo online stuff. I can't connect to any of the servers, so the trade might have to take place later. Again, I'm so sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't of asked to trade

Hey, I'm sorry but there seems to be a problem with my Nintendo online stuff. I can't connect to any of the servers, so the trade might have to take place later. Again, I'm so sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't of asked to trade
No no its okay, Im more than happy to trade at a different time, just hit me up when its working again! Dont be sorry <3

k7ohyGT.gif

Hi! I'd love to get 10m bells for 5 tbt. I can set an ABD out. I'd also like the tension pole rack DIY and peach jam DIY if you still have them.

Hi! I'd love to get 10m bells for 5 tbt. I can set an ABD out. I'd also like the tension pole rack DIY and peach jam DIY if you still have them.
I do still have both, your order total would be 11 TBT if that is okay? If so then if you grab me a dodo code I'll head over as soon as I can! An ABD would be very helpful for this order yeah lol :) <3

I will PM a dodo soon. I sent the bells. Please take all the time you need :)

Town: Lumina
Town Rep: Jennie
Order: Ruined Broken Pillar DIY, Ruined Decorated Pillar DIY, & 10 million bells
Total: 16 TBT
Timezone: EST :)

Town: Lumina
Town Rep: Jennie
Order: Ruined Broken Pillar DIY, Ruined Decorated Pillar DIY, & 10 million bells
Total: 16 TBT
Timezone: EST :)
Hi! Thank you for ordering, I'll need about 15/20 minutes to get this order together if that's okay? Also do you have a ABD, so it only have to be a one trip order?

Hi! Thank you for ordering, I'll need about 15/20 minutes to get this order together if that's okay? Also do you have a ABD, so it only have to be a one trip order?
I don’t right now I’m sorry :( and that’s more then okay! :)

I understand, I can drop you off an ABD for free so then its only a two trip job if you set it down while Im back on my island grabbing more bells (this saves it from being three trips) If this sounds do able to you Ill head over as soon as you give me a dodo code
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to mention, you can keep the ABD too as I have a couple in storage - no charge of course!

I understand, I can drop you off an ABD for free so then its only a two trip job if you set it down while Im back on my island grabbing more bells (this saves it from being three trips) If this sounds do able to you Ill head over as soon as you give me a dodo code

I forgot to mention, you can keep the ABD too as I have a couple in storage - no charge of course!
Okaaay :) awww thank you!

Okaaay :) awww thank you!
The dodo is 4N7Y4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back