• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had Skye before, I'll go update the first post with past villagers I didn't even think about that.

Hey guys! Beau has requested to move out! He's set to leave in 5 days, but I will TT him of course. He's set to be raffled so let's get started! I will hold this raffle until 2PM tomorrow CST. That's 24 hours. After that I will use random.org to draw a winner and they will have 24 hours to contact me about picking him up or I will choose a new winner. As always if you have posted before asking to enter please post again below for an official entry. Beau's raffle has officially started, so everyone who has posted before had unofficial entries. I will update this post with all the entries and before I draw I will make a post confirming entries. If you don't see your name but thought you had entered please post below and simply enter again. Good luck!

Current Entries:
1. Niinya
2. BATOCTO
3. quadvirgo
4. Starmanfan
5. XXIV
6. Pinkymary

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have Julian?

Yes I do.

Last edited:
LURKING FOR RUBY SO HARD I CANNOT STAND IT
I WILL GIVE YOU FANG FOR HER. I DESPERATELY NEED RUBY. ;-;

LURKING FOR RUBY SO HARD I CANNOT STAND IT
I WILL GIVE YOU FANG FOR HER. I DESPERATELY NEED RUBY. ;-;

I have Fang in my town already lol, but feel free to lurk for her. She's been getting some requests, so I guess my question is should I raffle her when the time comes? How many people are interested in her? Also, Beau's raffle is currently going on for those interested.

Me and JackFrost have been looking for Ruby, but he's been desperate Ruby for a while now.

I don't think she should be raffled though. Since she's a tier 3.

Ruby should go to him ;3

Last edited:
Hey guys! Beau has requested to move out! He's set to leave in 5 days, but I will TT him of course. He's set to be raffled so let's get started! I will hold this raffle until 2PM tomorrow CST. That's 24 hours. After that I will use random.org to draw a winner and they will have 24 hours to contact me about picking him up or I will choose a new winner. As always if you have posted before asking to enter please post again below for an official entry. Beau's raffle has officially started, so everyone who has posted before had unofficial entries. I will update this post with all the entries and before I draw I will make a post confirming entries. If you don't see your name but thought you had entered please post below and simply enter again. Good luck!

Current Entries:

I'd love to enter for Beau, please c:

Me and JackFrost have been looking for Ruby, but he's been desperate Ruby for a while now.

I don't think she should be raffled though. Since she's a tier 3.

Ruby should go to him ;3

Wow, thanks so much, Kupo. I really appreciate it. I have been searching so much for her. I've made thread after thread on here and on Reddit and nothing is working. I was close to getting her once on Reddit but the person who I was trading with had bad wifi and I couldn't connect to their town. I really do hope I can get her. ;-;

Wow, thanks so much, Kupo. I really appreciate it. I have been searching so much for her. I've made thread after thread on here and on Reddit and nothing is working. I was close to getting her once on Reddit but the person who I was trading with had bad wifi and I couldn't connect to their town. I really do hope I can get her. ;-;

I'll try and let you know when she's ready to move. If you do get her before then just let me know.

Updated all entries for the Beau raffle. Feel free to enter if you're just coming in!

Oh my god I cannot thank you enough!!!! ;-;
No problem! I mean I do this because I want to help people get their dreamies cause I played the forums for a lot of my villagers and paid a lot for some of them, so I want to help people so they don't have to pay millions of bells for villagers they want like I've done in the past. (I'm looking at you, Ankha. 20 million....)

No problem! I mean I do this because I want to help people get their dreamies cause I played the forums for a lot of my villagers and paid a lot for some of them, so I want to help people so they don't have to pay millions of bells for villagers they want like I've done in the past. (I'm looking at you, Ankha. 20 million....)

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate this.

Can I enter for the Beau raffle? I had beau in my campsite, but GOOSE caused me to have the 10 villager limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back