• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. I went to tent reset today and I must have made a new person 10+ times without getting a single tent then I realized I was on a bug off so I tt'd forward and tried again and then it was the fireworks festival so I wasn't getting any tents. I tt'd forward again and am now trying this for the third time today. As you can tell tent resetting has been stupid for me today! But my clock has been set back (had to set it before 6AM to be able to do new character tent reset) so I'll try and get someone.

First villager still after several resets: Bangle
Others:
Jambette
Kidd
Buck
Cranston
Marcie
Rasher
Frank

Calling it a night as it's almost midnight here now. I'll set my clock right and do another one in the morning hopefully with better luck.

Last edited:
New tents today:
Cookie! :D Why couldn't she have come so easily yesterday?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Easiest recruitment ever! Cookie is in tier 2, but I think I'll put her as a regular move out for now (first come, first serve). Unless I see a lot of interest in her.

Is blaire still in boxes?I would love her I just need a couple mins to get someone out fast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I has space now if she is

Blaire has been claimed. I'll do another tent reset tomorrow. I've set Cookie to be a normal move out, but if there's a lot of interest in her I will consider doing a raffle since she is tier 2.

So for whatever reason I wasn't getting ANY tents today. Like none. So I tt'd a little bit to try and get past the period after someone moves and then no one pings for a few days. I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry guys. But if I can get another move out before I get a new tent villager I think you all will like I'll be guaranteed to get someone new.

Mitzi has pinged to leave and is leaving in two days but I will TT her for whoever wants her. Please make sure you have room if you post. She is first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back