• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

Current Entries:
1. Niinya
2. quadvirgo
3. Starmanfan
4. XXIV
5. Pinkymary
6. Ryuichii
7. Krea
8. PrincessJessOfCherie
9. Gregriii
10. cindamia

Just reposting so people don't have to go back.

Last edited:
i recently got beau from someone so i'd like to withdraw from the raffle please :>
also good luck to everyone!

Hey guys sorry I had to babysit this afternoon. I'll update the post and draw a winner after dinner.

Current Entries:
1. Niinya
2. quadvirgo
3. Starmanfan
4. XXIV
5. Pinkymary
6. Ryuichii
7. Krea
8. PrincessJessOfCherie
9. Gregriii
10. cindamia

These are the entries I have. Again I'm only counting people who posted after the raffle was announced. I've stated several times that that is the procedure. I'm heading over to random.org now to pick the winner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the winner is....Entry number 3! Starmanfan! Congrats to the winner, I will PM you and you have 24 hours to respond or I will pick a new winner.

Beau raffle winner.jpg

I won... I don't believe it... I finally meet beau again!!!!!!!! First he was in my campsite, and I lost him due to the 10 villager limit, but now I get him!!! I'd like to thank the academy, and MightyMunchlax for making this all possible. You are wonderful!!!!

I won... I don't believe it... I finally meet beau again!!!!!!!! First he was in my campsite, and I lost him due to the 10 villager limit, but now I get him!!! I'd like to thank the academy, and MightyMunchlax for making this all possible. You are wonderful!!!!

You're welcome. I'm working on TTing him for you now. Shouldn't take too long.

Beau has been claimed! Congrats to the winner! I'll do another tent reset tomorrow most likely. I'm hoping I can get Nana out for the user I've been holding her for soon. But I don't want to deny you guys anyone if someone else pings to move. I'll try and get someone good tomorrow though! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back