• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current entries:
1. JodieKun
2. KiraKitten
3. Meew
4. shelvesofwhimsy
5. mogyay
6. Lou
7. Ebony Claws
8. Pudgey

Last edited:
Bump. Fang raffle is still going on. I'm thinking I will end it tomorrow at 7PM CST but will let you all know if that changes.

Fang raffle will end tonight at 7PM CST. I will then use random.org to draw a winner. The winner will have 24 hours to contact me about picking up Fang. Good luck! Please continue to enter if you are coming in for the first time.

Current entries:
1. JodieKun
2. KiraKitten
3. Meew
4. shelvesofwhimsy
5. mogyay
6. Lou
7. Ebony Claws
8. Pudgey
9. jushi

Updated about 2 hours left.

Last edited:
Last call for Fang entries. You have 15 more minutes cause I fell asleep. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Final entries:
1. JodieKun
2. KiraKitten
3. Meew
4. shelvesofwhimsy
5. mogyay
6. Lou
7. Ebony Claws
8. Pudgey
9. jushi

And the winner is....Entry number 1! Congrats, JodieKun!
Fang winner.png

I will PM the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond or I will pick a new winner. Good luck to the rest of you in finding Fang!

Fang has been claimed! Congrats to the winner! I'm gonna start cycling more and tent resetting less. I want to get out all the villagers people want and the ones I'm holding before August. Sometime in August I will do a big blow out and cycle out several villagers in a day and try and get a town full of randoms that no one wants. Things will go more quickly on that day and I will need people who can pick up the villagers immediately. I'll post what day when that gets closer. Once school starts back up for me and I have my random town I will be resetting so I can start over and have another regular town to make my own. :) So be on the look out more for raffles and move outs. If I get a tent I will see who is in it and if it is someone popular I will let them come in, but other than that I'm only going to tent reset when I have time and having a job now I have less of that, so I want to focus on getting you guys your dreamies. Best of luck!

Sorry for the delay in posts, I've been working late recently. But Whitney has pinged to move finally! She's the only original villager I have left, and I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for her! She is leaving in 3 days game time. She's set to be raffled and I will run this raffle until Saturday at 2PM CST. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or I will pick a new winner. Good luck all! If you would like an official entry post below!

Current entries:
1. betty
2. Edzers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back