• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I enter the raffle for Whitney? She is one of my dreamies, I had her in my old town before I reset, and I would love to have her back again ^-^

Could I have ruby? Or at least reserve her, I have to go somewhere e.e
I've already promised her to someone else, but if they fall through then sure. She's not the one moving yet though. Are you no longer interested in Whitney?

- - - Post Merge - - -

When does the raffle for Whitney end?

I said in the post. 2PM Saturday CST.

Last edited:
Raffle still going on. I would have ended it this evening but I have to work. It'll end tomorrow at 2PM CST.

Still Interested In Whitney, Just Wanted Ruby For A Friend.

Oh okay. Yeah, looking back I think the other person got her from somewhere else (judging by their signature) but when the time comes I will still message them to be sure and if they do have her already I will let you know.

Can I enter?
proof
image.jpg

I'm buying Whitney now (I think)
Please take me out of the giveaway, but Ty for the opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back