• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be entered into the raffle for Whitney for my brother. :)

Current entries:
1. betty
2. Edzers
3. CupcakefromPinksies
4. ualentina
5. MelonPan
6. Oblivion9312
7. winterfallen

Updated.

Last edited:
I would like to enter the raffle for Whitney, please!

If I win and am not able to pick her up immediately, are you willing to hold her for an hour or two? I have room, I'm just not sure I'll have access to wifi by the time the raffle ends.

Last edited:
I would like to enter the raffle for Whitney, please!

If I win and am not able to pick her up immediately, are you willing to hold her for an hour or two? I have room, I'm just not sure I'll have access to wifi by the time the raffle ends.

That's fine I can hold her until tonight if you win. She isn't in boxes until tomorrow, so I could even hold her that long.

The raffle is now over. Heading over to random.org to select a winner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Final entries:
1. betty
2. Edzers
3. CupcakefromPinksies
4. ualentina
5. MelonPan
6. Oblivion9312
7. winterfallen

And the winner is....entry number 5! MelonPan! Congratulations!

Whitney raffle winner.jpg

As always, the winner has 24 hours to respond to my message or I will pick a new winner. Whitney will officially be in boxes tomorrow, but I will TT tonight if the winner wants her tonight. Good luck to the rest of you in getting your dreamies.

I'm lurking for Molly. I lost her 3 times all due to TT accidents :/

Polling question: Would you guys rather I do quick raffles lasting 1-2 hours on the day the villager is in boxes meaning the winner will have to be able to pick up the villager that day or continue doing long raffles like I have been just whenever they ping and then letting it run for a few days? I'm getting down to the wire and I want to start getting villagers out faster. Let me know what you guys think.

Since you're trying to do this faster I think the same day raffle is a good idea. People might have to spend more time lurking, but it's your time & town.

I'll be lurking for Ruby :3

Bam was in my campsite today, so I picked him up. He will be raffled when the time comes. I have to work tonight, but I will work on getting a move out over the next couple days while I'm off.

Nevermind about Molly, just waiting on Drift! Take your time and thanks for holding him!

Nevermind about Molly, just waiting on Drift! Take your time and thanks for holding him!
Okay! I'll see who moves tomorrow. I will definitely get him out sometime this month and if not when I speed cycle in August to get everyone out and get a town full of un-wanteds he should move. I need to get Nana back to her owner too...

Molly is moving out! She is first come first serve. So whoever is the first to post below will take her. Please already have room in your town if you are going to take her. I would like to get her out tonight.

Molly is moving out! She is first come first serve. So whoever is the first to post below will take her. Please already have room in your town if you are going to take her. I would like to get her out tonight.

May I have her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back