• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super sorry I disappeared, it has taken a while to get things worked out for Fauna so I went ahead and took a dinner break as well and got settled in so I won't have to do anything else this evening.

Fauna has been claimed. Broffina has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I recruited Flurry from the campsite. She's tier two. If people are interested I might raffle her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Del.jpg

Del is moving out. I will hold him until 8:15 and if no one wants him he will be voided.

Last edited:
I recruited Stitches from the tent. He will definitely be raffled. He's already moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Julian.jpg

And the time has come people. I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time, but finally Julian is in boxes! So the raffle is officially open. If you would like to enter simply post below stating so and I will add your name to the list in 1 hour I will end the raffle and draw a winner using random.org. The winner will then have 15-20 minutes to respond to my message and they must take Julian immediately. He is already in boxes. If you don't have room, but would like to enter, make room before the raffle is over. I would like to get one or two more villagers out tonight. Without further adieu post below to enter the raffle for this majestic unicorn:

Current entries:
1. nervous_rex
2. arielnicolex

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify if you've never done one of my raffles before even if you've stated before you were lurking, please post for an official entry.

Last edited:
About 30 minutes left in the raffle. I may extend it if no one enters. I won't void a tier 1. If no one enters tonight I will just set the time back to morning and continue it tomorrow.

The end result was the same. Congrats to the winner, entry number 2! Sorry to the other entrants. If I had 2 more Julians to give I would in a heartbeat. Good luck finding your dreamies, feel free to stick around and enter more raffles.
new julian raffle.png
As custom, if the winner takes longer than the specified amount of time to respond I will draw a new winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back