• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian has been claimed! Congrats once again to the winner! I hope the others can find him soon! I will get one more move out tonight since it is getting late (for me anyways) and I know school is starting up in some places already. After this next move out I will call it a night and resume tomorrow at 1PM CST. You can google when that is for you.

Picking up Violet from the campsite to fill some space. If anyone is so inclined and would like her just let me know. Otherwise she will be autovoided when she decides to move. I'm just trying to pick up randoms to get to my goal of a town of unwanteds. That hasn't happened the last few times cause of Flurry and Stitches. XD I'm not complaining. I'll pick up as many populars as needed till I reach my goal. I want everyone to get their dreamies.

I don't have her in this town. If I come across her I will let you know. She'll be a raffle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm giving up on Violet. She's being too difficult for a space filler. Moving on.
k shes was one of my starting villagers in my old town before i reset i didn't realize how popular she was until i started looking for her on fourms :p

Walker is in my tent now. Let's see if we can get him without a fuss.
Edit: Perfect. He's coming. If you would like him please let me know. He will be first come, first serve.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief.jpg

Chief is in boxes. I will raffle him. Same rules apply. Post below to enter, the raffle will run for an hour. 11:45 is when I will cut off. If only one person enters, they win by default. I will use random.org to choose the winner otherwise. If you win you will have 15-20 minutes to respond to my message and you must come claim him immediately. If no one enters in the time period I've allotted I will set my clock back and resume this tomorrow.

Current entries:
1. Leebles
2. Abby_likes_animalcrossing
3. Videl
4. CrispyCrisis

Last edited:
Current entries:
1. Leebles
2. Abby_likes_animalcrossing
3. Videl
4. CrispyCrisis

Sorry I'm a little over time. I went on a quest for food. But these are the final entries. And random.org seems to like the number two today because entry number 2 has won! Congrats, Abby_likes_animalcrossing! As per the rules, you have 15-20 minutes to respond or I will draw a new winner.
chief raffle winner.png

ok nice! i just added you so if your gates are open ill head over to pick up chief

Open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief has been claimed and that wraps up today's cycling event. I will resume tomorrow at 1PM. The list going into tomorrow is:

Broffina
Flurry
Chief
Nana
Bam
Lolly
Cookie
Walker
Stitches
Drift (who I am holding)

Still a hefty list of villagers that are popular. If I can't get everyone out tomorrow I will resume normal cycling until next Tuesday and Wednesday when I will do another event. If need be. I work Friday/Sat so no cycling on those days really. Look out Sunday/Monday though for a mover. If I don't get anyone I may wait until Tuesday/Wednesday's event. If I can't get everyone out by then I will work on cycling specific villagers out slowly over the next month, but once I start school that will be challenging. Whenever I get a blank slate town (no one wants who I have) I will reset. I hope I can help as many of you as possible before then! See you guys tomorrow and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back