• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for Walker like no tomorrow.

I need that guy back in my life

Last edited:
What time does she usually start cycling again? I'm central time, I really just don't wanna miss out on walker D:

Lurking for walker
(Sorry if I'm annoying :p I just really want walker)

It's getting hard, just checking this thread over and over all the time. Could I reserve walker? If I have to I can pay you a lot to reserve him for me.

Stitches.jpg
Alright, glad to see activity in my absence. Sorry for the late start I had to find today's first mover who is Stitches! I am raffling him. To enter simply post below stating that you would like to enter and I will add your name to the list. I will let this raffle run for a little over an hour (2:30) and then draw a winner. The winner will then have 15-20 minutes to respond to my message. He must be picked up immediately. We've got a lot of villagers to get through! Good luck to all!

Current entries:
1. Argent
2. beckett
3. BitterCoffee

Last edited:
Last chance to enter for Stitches

Final entries:
1. Argent
2. beckett
3. BitterCoffee

And the winner is...Argent! Entry number 1! I will send you a message and you will have 15-20 minutes to respond or I will draw a new winner.
Stitches raffle.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry for posting so much but would it be ok if I have you 2 million bells for you to reserve walker for me? I have to do stuff right now and I'm really worried I'll miss my chance on him D:

Stitches has been claimed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lolly.jpg
Our next mover is Lolly! This adorable kitty is another raffle! Same rules as before. Post to enter. In 1 hour I will use random.org to choose a winner! Good luck everyone! :)

Current entries:
1. Methoxyl

Last edited:
this needs to be bumped
good luck on your raffle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back