• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing My New Leaf Runway (Brick Bridge Path)

OMG! Omg! Omg!

France from Hetalia's Shirt:
HNI_0041_zps2ba20c0e.jpg

HNI_0037_zps02d9dbe8.jpg

HNI_0038_zpsde1d69d6.jpg

HNI_0039_zps3975f87d.jpg

HNI_0040_zps0c1bedd1.jpg

That you so much for making a France Outfit! ^_^
Everyone is making America, Italy, etc but I wanted France so badly!
I'm so glad you made it! Yay! ^_^

That you so much for making a France Outfit! ^_^
Everyone is making America, Italy, etc but I wanted France so badly!
I'm so glad you made it! Yay! ^_^
Welcome, France Big Brother's outfit is so bright and different from the others anyways. :blush: It was fun making his outfit.

AND a question for everyone:
Also at the moment, I am working on QR codes for these (the winter ones anyways):
AC_Grass.png

I have a problem with the colors. That is the colors I use don't match the snow on the ground. Should I continue or should I make them to the best of my abilities?

Last edited:
I am working on QR codes for these (the winter ones anyways):
AC_Grass.png

I have a problem with the colors. That is the colors I use don't match the snow on the ground. Should I continue or should I make them to the best of my abilities?

I saw challange yourself.
Though if you feel good with them than I'd stick with them.
It's all about how your designs make you feel as the designer anyway.

I saw challange yourself.
Though if you feel good with them than I'd stick with them.
It's all about how your designs make you feel as the designer anyway.
xD Challenge accepted but I used my mule to design these and I cannot turn them into QR codes yet (Sable doesn't like my mule).
OTL... I have to redo them on my main *coughs* with a maxed out saved designs on my main character.

Last edited:
QRcode of Lopez's fabulous face!
HNI_0067_zps419cb147.jpg

Lopez_zpsa6114e0c.png

*disclaimer: no Lopez was harmed in the making of this QR code

Last edited:
Um...this is a suggestion you should make the spring grass :) and summer!

lol funny thing is I already have the triangular and square grass of all seasons ready. I am just waiting for my QR code machine on my mule to unlock. Right now my main account is too full to carry any more saved patterns. So I can only showcase patterns I already made.

Last edited:
lol funny thing is I already have the triangular and square grass of all seasons ready. I am just waiting for my QR code machine on my mule to unlock. Right now my main account is too full to carry any more saved patterns. So I can only showcase patterns I already made.

When you do make more grass patterns, could you make square grass in pink?

When you do make more grass patterns, could you make square grass in pink?
I'll probably have my mule's QR code machine unlock next week. So I could post the spring and pink grass by next Saturday and Sunday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To everyone,
This weekend I'll be posting the fairy-tale (1 tile) pattern and Disney stuff. Please look forward to them! :3
Thanks <3

Last edited:
I'll probably have my mule's QR code machine unlock next week. So I could post the spring and pink grass by next Saturday and Sunday.

That would be awesome! Thank you so much, I love your patterns <3

I'm not sure if people know about http://www.thulinma.com/acnl/
It's a site that turns pictures into QR codes for you!
For example Diana's picture on ACwiki: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Diana

1) I copy and paste Diana's picture onto MS Paint.
2) I crop the picture to Diana's head
3) Go on Thulinma and use "Convert Image" -> "Upload"
4) Next to covert image, pick "Optimize out of top 40 most-used nearest colors (best, slow)
5) Wait for a few seconds for the image to load and I am done.
6) End result:
Diana_zps14cc73f9.png

DianaQRcode_zps81011f6b.png

^I copy and paste Diana's head and Qr code onto an existing Qr code called "Villager"
7) Add in your title, your town name, character name, town id number and character id number. So you get credits on the QR code.

HNI_0067_zps419cb147.jpg
Enjoy n' thanks Dino friend!

Last edited:
You can use this site too : http://clippingmagic.com/ I assume it separates layers, so pictures that were drawn / made or w/e in one layer can be a bit troublesome.

The only complaint I got for the QR code maker is how it made my Alfonso really bad colored no matter what I picked, but then again the color selection for orange on AC is somewhat bad in my experience

s13yhy.jpg

Last edited:
your designs are really cute! They've inspired me to make my own clothes~
Aw thank you very much. Let me know if you need help on certain parts on your designs. I'll try my best to help you. :D

Last edited:
Back