• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super conservative and would honestly love to live in a country where things like drinking alcohol and walking down the street wearing revealing clothing were illegal. I think that too much freedom is a bad thing, and in a lot of Western countries we have way too much freedom in my opinion.

3muxG8I.png

lol **** off

-

i hate steven universe

People .. you don't have to post your computer builds everywhere, I couldn't care less. Like.. as long as you're good with it and you can play the games you want ya should be happy.

People who are all about that #vapelife are annoying

Like I get it it's a better alternative to smoking cigarettes but the people who never smoked a day in their life and hop on that vape bandwagon????? What????? Are you doing??? Stop

Last edited:
red meat is bad for you

If you eat a lot of it. No one should be eating meat more than 3 times a week anyway but for some reason people do. It's really expensive too and there's better things to buy for an average $4~ pack of meat

SAME
i also hate logging into tumblr and seeing the fandom of steven universe going nuts over an insignificant moment in the show. .v.

I've actually been blacklisting any popular tag or name in Steven Universe posts because they are getting really annoying. It doesn't get rid of all of them but it sure lowers the amount by a lot.

I've actually been blacklisting any popular tag or name in Steven Universe posts because they are getting really annoying. It doesn't get rid of all of them but it sure lowers the amount by a lot.

ya most fandoms are annoying af

ya most fandoms are annoying af

True that.

The main problem with most fandoms is that they don't stay in "their area" so it makes it harder to ignore them. I'm all for people liking a show but when I see that show everywhere I go, it gets annoying really fast.

yea this or their are over-zealous.. like if you don't know all the band/cast members of a series/band and all their birthday you are not a real fan.

uh well thanks i listen to like 100's of bands and artists i can't know everything by heart jfc

i hate ketchup, mustard, tartar, mayonnaise, basically every sauce condiment besides soy sauce.

south park is annoying and old. it's basically just two boring dudes making a "deep, satirical" cartoon that is neither deep nor satirical. comedy central, please cancel it forever to rid this earth of filth.

otherkin are fine. who cares about what people identify as, leave them be. getting angry and talking about how stupid they are isn't going to do anything, sorry to say.

i hate ketchup, mustard, tartar, mayonnaise, basically every sauce condiment besides soy sauce.

So with you on this. I do like ketchup though, but mayo especially makes me gag like crazy.

Although I don't like the drawing style for Steven Universe, that show (and fans of the show) annoy me no more than weeaboos, furries, and bronies (all three of them aren't very bothersome to me either).

koreaboos are annoying .. which is fun because i hardly see people write about it as much as weeaboos lol

like stop going oppa everywhere about some guy with hardly no hair really.

People who are all about that #vapelife are annoying

Like I get it it's a better alternative to smoking cigarettes but the people who never smoked a day in their life and hop on that vape bandwagon????? What????? Are you doing??? Stop

I agree with this. I've been vaping for 7 months now. It's helped me stop smoking, and I've lowered the amount of nicotine to hardly nothing now. I highly recommend them to smokers who just can't quit, but I see no reason to vape if you never smoked in the first place. Smoking is not cool, and vaping isn't either.( in my opinion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back