N.F.T. announcement 4:00 PM EDT

My partners and I strongly encourage customers to purchase replacement NFTs if they are unhappy with their current N.F.T.s. We also strongly encourage this community to be more open to the changing times of our new technological era. We ask everyone to please happily accept the methods our advance N.F.T. distribution system without complaint. You will certianly reap the rewards of this mutually beneficial endeavor.
i want compensation in tbt

If you or a loved one have suffered from emotional damage after getting your NFT changed randomly by the greedy ZENCRYPTO corporation, you may be entitled to TBT compensation… contact Nook & Nook Law today.

trying to think of the prompts that were used to generate these... my guesses are "pixel turnip", "turnip drawing", "turnip nft", "turnip animal crossing", "cursed turnip". feel free to add

edit: just realized a mod probably has hundreds of these downloaded on their computer and that's a very funny thought

I'm furious that I haven't had an upgrade yet! My NFT is hours old and hours is a century in the NFT world!

this one looks like a belly button wheres my guy with legs at

Back