• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

I think that Nook's will sell the wall clocks, and I'm not sure about moving furniture.. you should just be able to place it without having to worry about what's on the floor. Guess we'll have to wait and find out for that..

as for the icons, I think that they'll all be the same. I also enjoy the museum clock as well, would be nice to have.

I would be cool with just drinks and cookies or something.

I think it'll be the same leaf, but I have no idea how they'll sell it.

I would love to have the clock's in nook's store, they might just take them out.

By that, I mean the clocks that were for decoration in his store in previous AC games.

And with flea markets/removing furniture, if you have an object in front of the wall object, will you have to click the exact item with the stylus, or would the character say, "Did you want my cabin couch, or my wall clock?"

Last edited:
Very interesting question!
I'm not sure, I can see them making it so you have to use the stylus, but having the neighbor ask you would be so much nicer.

yes so much more neighborly, I just hope you can put furniture in front of wall items, if you can't, wall items might just never be put in my house.

I hope they do something about seeing the carpets/walls in store, I hated having to ask nook to see each one

Yeah I hope so too, but after playing the games each version, you know what the carpet looks like, except for the new added in ones.

I also hope they take out some themes for room for new ones, personally I never had a use for a few of them.

I hope they keep the Princess Set and the Regal Set. My two faves.

They should add some casual themes

I hope they keep the Princess Set and the Regal Set. My two faves.

They should add some casual themes

Yeah, I finished Regal and it looked really nice. Besides the kinda unmatching carpet and wallpaper.

I would want a Modern set to be like a desk, a computer chair....

I would like a better kitchen set and bathroom to complete a house.

I hope they take out 2 gracie themes and add 2 different ones in,

I'd like theme to keep the gracie theme and sweets theme.

The princess and gorgeous could just be moved down to Nook's I guess.

I would really like it if Nook's furniture system was the same as Gracie's: A set for every season whatever.

I would really like it if Nook's furniture system was the same as Gracie's: A set for every season whatever.

I'd hate that, Nook's furniture stock would be scarce, and it's cheap too so it makes no sense why he would do that, and it would make Gracie's store less unique and practically pointless.

I'd hate that, Nook's furniture stock would be scarce, and it's cheap too so it makes no sense why he would do that, and it would make Gracie's store less unique and practically pointless.

Well its my idea that I thought of, I don't really want people hating up on it. LOL.

Well its my idea that I thought of, I don't really want people hating up on it. LOL.

Sorry, just don't hold your breath on it(don't mean to sound rude)

I wonder if there will be a new type of tree since the floral shop is here, maybe the sloth will just sell special cherry blossom trees for the spring or something? I don't know just a thought.

I would like the sloth to sell pots and more trees as well. I think seasonal changes would be perfect.

Yeah pots and what if you can only get a watering can from that shop? It'd make sense but be weird if the tools were spread out in different stores.

Yeah, the tools should be in one store, or else it will seem too scattered.

I really like the cherry blossom idea! As for other seasons, nothing really stands out, fall could have maple trees but still. And winter is usually represented with cedar trees, but we already have em

Back