New foods/drinks you tried today/recently!

I tried the Arizona Frost Chillzicle drink, exclusive to 7-Eleven. I may or may not have gotten it because the can looked beautiful. I normally don’t pick up ‘weird’ drinks like this because I’m sensitive to certain sweeteners, especially in sparkling beverages. Those, in particular, give me migraines.

They have a tropical version, as well. That one sounds better, but it wasn’t available at the 7-Eleven location I stopped at. The Frost Chillzicle was okay, but the Tropical sounds like it would be much better.

IMG_6454.jpeg

61124740409-008.jpg
81yl7SQ2f5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80.jpg

I tried Kevin Costner's Horizon Blend coffee.It's named for Costner's new movie Horizon:An American Saga and after trying this coffee I'd say that it's going to be more successful than the movie which received a lot of lukewarm reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.They drink a lot of coffee out there on the range so naming a coffee after a Western themed movie makes sense.Can we expect Dances With Wolves Pinto Beans or Silverado Buttermilk Biscuits next?This is a dark roast but it's fairly smooth and won't give you bitter beer face.I give it four Stetsons out of five.

Just bought a packet of Sour Patch Kids Oreos. They tasted like golden Oreos (my favorite type of Oreo) except the creme was pretty sour. Too bad it didn't go sour, sweet, and gone like with the candies.

Random fact: When the cashier scanned it, she told me she thought it was going to taste like the pop rock Oreos, so that's why she was kind of unsettled by those new ones. She hasn't tried them yet, though, and she said they were interesting anyway.

Today I went to The Largest McDonald’s in Orlando. It’s the only McDonald’s to still have pizza. I tried it and it was okay. The cheese pulled off too easily, but the toppings (pepperoni and bacon bits) were plentiful. I’ve had worse pizza from different places. 6/10 overall.

Though I'm trying to avoid processed foods more this year, I was sort of hungry at the airport on my way home from a trip back on Thursday, so I looked around for something reasonably okay and found some Wilde brand protein chips that are apparently made with, among other things, chicken breast and egg whites. In particular, I tried the Nashville Hot flavor. They tasted pretty great, actually. They don't seem to be readily available at any of my local stores, which is a bit of a shame, but it's also probably for the best anyway.

I also had a homemade taco during the aforementioned visit that I mentioned; I'd only ever had one Taco Bell taco years ago and thought it was kinda gross. This one, however, was tasty and I might have to try making some myself sometime.

My mom was making a trip to the two stores that sell these so she got me some of my favorite black pepper and aged cheddar chips and some mozzarella slices, a combo I’ve been really wanting to try! It was just as good as I imagined! The sweetness balances the savoriness very well ^^

I was given some garlic flavored plantain chips. It almost tastes like a tortilla chip.

I was also given some smoked gouda, I might melt that on some fried eggs in the morning.

I tried a sushi taco last weekend because I thought it sounded like an interesting combination. It was actually really good!

Back