• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

New foods/drinks you tried today/recently!

wowww-us-zero-sugar-enjoyers-fin.jpg

I recently tried the new Coca-Cola Oreo Zero Sugar soda.It's not bad.There is a familiar Oreo flavor left on the tongue once you've taken a drink but it's not overpowering.I didn't get the urge to drink the middle part first and then drink the top and bottom parts afterwards.

View attachment 583829
I recently tried the new Coca-Cola Oreo Zero Sugar soda.It's not bad.There is a familiar Oreo flavor left on the tongue once you've taken a drink but it's not overpowering.I didn't get the urge to drink the middle part first and then drink the top and bottom parts afterwards.
Oreo soda?!!! I thought soda oreos were strange…XD my boyfriend got those oreos and I tried a bite, and they might have been good if I wasn’t so sick of coca cola lol

then again I liked the peeps pepsi…

I just tried this new flavor of rice for lunch. It was hot honey chicken rice, which I've never had before, and it was SO TASTY! I had it along with some egg salad a family member made and it filled me up. 😋

I think I love it more than brown or white rice to be honest.

i tried a dragonfruit guava juice from costco. i like dragonfruit and i like guava, but there’s another taste in there that’s kinda meh. i shouldve just stuck with the regular guava nectar 🥹

Back