• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

Im trying to explain this as best as i can, were not imitating it, its actually going to be the regular sky and actual ground. Im only comparing them to the ground and walls because thats what it would act like, you can walk on the grass and where the fence/sky part is, you can go through.

Okay if you can imitate the sky/grass to that extent then why wouldn't you just have the real thing and just get a REAL backyard/garden OUTSIDE? Maybe i'm missing the point but i just can't see it at the moment. however the greenhouse idea sounds good.

Why would you want trees in your garden anyway.
I wouldn't it's be happy with flowers and bushes

well that's what people are saying they want in their garden.

Okay if you can imitate the sky/grass to that extent then why wouldn't you just have the real thing and just get a REAL backyard/garden OUTSIDE? Maybe i'm missing the point but i just can't see it at the moment. however the greenhouse idea sounds good.

It will be outside, you can access it from a door in your house and a gate out back. It will appear smaller outside like the house(which is much bigger inside that in appears) to saves space. It would also be nice to have it this way so the backyard/garden wouldnt be partially blocked from view by the house.

oh.. if that was what you trying to say earlier then i apologize. Well then if its outside then thats perfect.

i'm thinking that the garden could be about as big as the main room once you pay off your second house fee(8x8 i think?), and take up as much space as your house does outside of your home.

IT would be a perfect place to show off new trees/flowers/bushes

i'm thinking that the garden could be about as big as the main room once you pay off your second house fee(8x8 i think?), and take up as much space as your house does outside of your home.

IT would be a perfect place to show off new trees/flowers/bushes

if the garden is that big then i wouldn't mind (means i can grow more flowers/trees). I wouldn't mind only myself owning a garden (special privilege of a mayor :p) but if everybody else in the town had a garden to themselves that would be a bad idea. Also a waste of space imo...

if the garden is that big then i wouldn't mind (means i can grow more flowers/trees). I wouldn't mind only myself owning a garden (special privilege of a mayor :p) but if everybody else in the town had a garden to themselves that would be a bad idea. Also a waste of space imo...

Definitely, especially since it probably comes after you get your main room that big, which the villagers never get to. So, no garden for them!

Definitely, especially since it probably comes after you get your main room that big, which the villagers never get to. So, no garden for them!

actually now that i think about it i wouldn't mind if villagers have their own garden. It would be interesting seeing what kind of style they create with their garden much like how they furnish their house from a specific furniture series.

What about a public garden like the GameCube version 's garbage area, but of course now it would be a bit larger and a garden. Also, I want a pool for some reason.

What about a public garden like the GameCube version 's garbage area, but of course now it would be a bit larger and a garden. Also, I want a pool for some reason.

i dont mind a public garden i guess. Maybe you can make your own ponds as well. that wouuld be pretty cool. As for swimming pools i dont really care or mind... but i rather swim in the ocean.

i dont mind a public garden i guess. Maybe you can make your own ponds as well. that wouuld be pretty cool. As for swimming pools i dont really care or mind... but i rather swim in the ocean.
I agree, a pool would be pointless if you can just swim in the ocean. The public garden might be cool, but it sounds too confined, as if it's the only place you can have a garden.

never played the GC version but i have searched the garbage dump online and i liked the idea.
wouldn't mind a public garden

I really don't want more fruit if there is more it mine as well be on bushes

i assume you mean the fruit should grow on bushes.

There's flowers on the bushes and hopef the flowers have a use

i assume you mean the fruit should grow on bushes.

There's flowers on the bushes and hopef the flowers have a use
Well I don't want it all to grow on trees I want all the fruit to return though. So far no sign of pears which has been my native fruit in every town.

Back