• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Information Soon! (I hope...)

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi guys, today I would like to talk about:

New Information on the Horizon:

Lying In bed on a (typical) rainy summer night here In the U.K (it's 5 past midnight here) and thinking about the age old question; "When will AC3DS be released?"

The answer, I feel, is not to far away (at least for Japan anyways...) As I believe there will be a Nintendo direct between the 21st-24th of the month, as we are due one, cos' it's already 2 MONTHS since the last one! I personally hope it's on the 22nd as I would love to get AC info on my birthday! :D

I think that we will get more information on the game and am 65% sure that we will get a Japanese release date, with the earliest possible date being as little as 3 weeks after the conference. If, for some odd reason; we do not get a release date In 3 weeks; we will DEFINATELY get one of September 13th (Tokyo Conference) that announces a Japanese release for late October/ Early November for Japan.

Honestly, I bet ALL of my bells that we get a news update In the next 3 weeks telling us of an impending Nintendo direct!

Where are you guys getting the info from?
*(JUST TO BE DUMB)*: It's releasing tomorrow in all parts of the world! (Everyone facepalms)

I don't get this thread. If this Direct Show is by the end of October, that would mean waiting for almost 3 months to get some information? I wouldn't consider that as soon.......

Actually, there will be a Nintendo Direct worldwide on August 19th (not sure on the times yet), though it will mostly focus on the Wii U. But, since Japanese Directs are longer than any other countries, we may get some info from Japan. And, they might show some 3DS news (in general, since most of the focus is on Wii U) worldwide as well.

Actually, there will be a Nintendo Direct worldwide on August 19th (not sure on the times yet), though it will mostly focus on the Wii U. But, since Japanese Directs are longer than any other countries, we may get some info from Japan. And, they might show some 3DS news (in general, since most of the focus is on Wii U) worldwide as well.
You post this on every thread, and on every thread you can't give a source. T_T

Well, let's think about it. The 3DS XL will release in NA and NSMB 2 comes out that day, and that means that those to will have released in all major territories. And, they said that there would be a summer Nintendo Direct. Now it will be on August 19th, not sure what time for any of the regions, worldwide.

Well, let's think about it. The 3DS XL will release in NA and NSMB 2 comes out that day, and that means that those to will have released in all major territories. And, they said that there would be a summer Nintendo Direct. Now it will be on August 19th, not sure what time for any of the regions, worldwide.

But where are you getting the information that there will be a ND on the 19th. I've done web searches, and there is nothing to that effect out there. Please cite a resource for this information, something that we ask you to do every time you bring it up, and something that you are yet to do.

EDIT: Just because the 3DSXL and NSMB2 will be out on the 19th does not automatically mean there will be a Nintendo Direct. I think you are conjuring a Nintendo Direct because you really want it, and you have written it so many times that you actually believe that it will happen.

Last edited:
Superpenguin, yes, I read this whole thread, and it's all about guesses. Kind of annoying.

Yeah, but in the first post isn't a month written, yes 3 weeks, but then everyone came up with the end of October so I got confused... Dunno...

Back