• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Information Soon! (I hope...)

Yeah, still all guesses. And I didn't say that's impossible. I don't believe it until it's confirmed. And they made a ND just for Kawashima and Dragon Quest, it's about time that AC is getting its turn.
Btw, do you know that you are overusing that 'T_T'? There are some other smillies, try something new.

Last edited:
Yes, but I mean a whole ND dedicated to AC. They did that for Dragon Quest and Kawashima if I recall correctly.

Yes, but I mean a whole ND dedicated to AC. They did that for Dragon Quest and Kawashima if I recall correctly.

It would be a very short ND and they could just release the information in the longer ND, it really isn't a big deal.

Yeah they could release it in a longer one, it wouldn't make too much of a difference

And dragon quest X was a big game, they showed it for 40 minutes. what would they show in 40 minutes for AC? that's an awful lot of time for a virtual life game.

A 20 minute ND would be perfect. Showcase some of the new features and explain how this new mayor system works and tell us what happened to Tortimer. Show us what we can do under water. Show us how streetpass works ect. There is plenty they could show us and still have more left for the real thing. (I hope considering the game is taking this long)

I was thinking of 10 minutes only for AC ;) I think this amount of time Kawashima has got as well..? 40 minutes would be too much indeed... Even though I would watch it anyway :D after all, it's AC ;)

40 minutes really isn't all that much.

They could show a 5 minute trailer that just shows little things and only few new things.
Talk about being mayor for a bit, repeat some stuff.
Get into depth with streetpass/spotpass which can take up 20 minutes onits own,
then just talk about a few stores in the mall and possibly a release date.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do whatever they want. Nintendo of Japan always does stuff like that. It's too bad Nintendo of America and/or Europe doesn't get the same... ;(

40 minutes really isn't all that much.

They could show a 5 minute trailer that just shows little things and only few new things.
Talk about being mayor for a bit, repeat some stuff.
Get into depth with streetpass/spotpass which can take up 20 minutes onits own,
then just talk about a few stores in the mall and possibly a release date.

...it really wouldn't take 40 minutes to talk about that kinda stuff :/

Talking about streetpass/spotpass itself would be 7 minutes max. I don't see how it could take 20 minutes.

...it really wouldn't take 40 minutes to talk about that kinda stuff :/

Talking about streetpass/spotpass itself would be 7 minutes max. I don't see how it could take 20 minutes.

They obviously wouldn't show a lot. They can't spoil everything. 20-30 minutes is great.

They obviously wouldn't show a lot. They can't spoil everything. 20-30 minutes is great.

Exactly. they wouldn't spoil everything, i mean, they want you to play the game for yourself and see how it's like.

If there is a ND covering AC, they'll show off key features of the game and probably ignore things like what is in the town and how you start off the game. They'll focus on streetpass and all the new features that use the new 3DS capabilities.

Streetpass can take 20 minutes, if they talk about it, they will most likely explian what streetpass as as well.

Streetpass can take 20 minutes, if they talk about it, they will most likely explian what streetpass as as well.

I am a bit confused why you think Streetpass is going to take 20 minutes? As far as we know, the only thing street pass does is take other peoples houses and put them in the model home section of your town. Which could be explained in how ever many seconds you've just read that.

I am a bit confused why you think Streetpass is going to take 20 minutes? As far as we know, the only thing street pass does is take other peoples houses and put them in the model home section of your town. Which could be explained in how ever many seconds you've just read that.

You really think they are just going to say:

"In AC3DS, if you pass people via streetpass, their homes go to your model home section."

No they won't, and as far as we know, there might not even be a ND so we are getting far ahead of ourselves arguing about something that hasn't happened.

You really think they are just going to say:

"In AC3DS, if you pass people via streetpass, their homes go to your model home section."

No they won't, and as far as we know, there might not even be a ND so we are getting far ahead of ourselves arguing about something that hasn't happened.

Yes, that's exactly what I believe they will say. Then they will elaborate on it and show us some footage. If the main point of that can be told and understood in seconds then I doubt the elaboration of the idea will take 20 minutes. Obviously they would talk about other stuff rather then just Streetpass too.

As for the second part, I mostly agree. They will probably squeeze AC into another ND.

Last edited:
Yes but lots of people don't know what streetpass is, and they're like huh, how does that work, what is that? Where is the model home section?

Back