• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Information Soon! (I hope...)

Yes but lots of people don't know what streetpass is, and they're like huh, how does that work, what is that? Where is the model home section?

At the developers discussion of AC they exactly mentioned it. If you have a 3DS you most likely know what Streetpass is, they cant waste time in a ND explaining basic functionality of the 3DS itself. Plus, if they say "Animal Crossing: Jump Out uses Streetpass. When you pass people while your 3DS is in sleep mode and they have Animal Crossing for 3DS, their home will be put into your model home section in your town." Not that difficult explain or comprehend if you don't know what Streetpass is.

Point is: Streetpass does not take 20 minutes to explain from what we already know.

At the developers discussion of AC they exactly mentioned it. If you have a 3DS you most likely know what Streetpass is, they cant waste time in a ND explaining basic functionality of the 3DS itself. Plus, if they say "Animal Crossing: Jump Out uses Streetpass. When you pass people while your 3DS is in sleep mode and they have Animal Crossing for 3DS, their home will be put into your model home section in your town." Not that difficult explain or comprehend if you don't know what Streetpass is.

Point is: Streetpass does not take 20 minutes to explain from what we already know.

You can make anything as long as you want to, a good example is this arguement, it is way to drawn out then it needs to be. Ok well just because you know what streetpass is doesn't mean everybody does, and "It will only take 7 seconds to explain".

You can make anything as long as you want to, a good example is this arguement, it is way to drawn out then it needs to be. Ok well just because you know what streetpass is doesn't mean everybody does, and "It will only take 7 seconds to explain".

Its likely if your watching a ND you know what Streetpass is. If not, I've just told you a way they could make it short and sweet so anybody could understand it. It seems like your using "NOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT STREETPASS IS" as your argument because you know without saying that it wouldn't take 20 minutes to explain. Wait, even with nobody knowing what streetpass is.. it still wouldn't take 20 minutes to explain..

Its likely if your watching a ND you know what Streetpass is. If not, I've just told you a way they could make it short and sweet so anybody could understand it. It seems like your using "NOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT STREETPASS IS" as your argument because you know without saying that it wouldn't take 20 minutes to explain. Wait, even with nobody knowing what streetpass is.. it still wouldn't take 20 minutes to explain..

You obviously are a quick speaker that rushes through everything then.

Please stop arguing.

If there is a ND, they're going to talk about the game in as simple details as they can. If they mention the streetpass feature, they normally do say, "using the streetpass feature you will be able to get previews of homes from people you pass."

I expect that Nintendo assumes that if you own a 3DS, you kinda realize how it's features work. The ND, if there will be one, will just focus on the game.

honestly for me i just want them to tell us a release date id be happy with that even if they didnt tell us anything new (though it would be nice:) )

I also hope golden trees return and if you shake them you could get part of the golden series that was DLC for City Folk.

Back